Eight//Zayn.

Vote and comment please.

I sat in the unilluminated attic. My eyes begging for closure but the intense fright I feel won't cease. Every corner was pitch-black but my eyes wouldn't stop darting in their direction. I thought about the figure that came after me today and its dark aura. I'm frighten in my own home because I know that he can come back anytime he wants and I can't do anything about it.

I moved from the featherbed and over to the small circular window. The stars shine in the ebony sky and the moon stood out like a bright light. The street lights illuminated everything below, giving me the perfect view of Zayn smoking a cigarette. I feel like messing with him but my powers only work inside the house and plus I have no energy.

I wish I knew how to leave and go to other places. I hate being stuck in here with no entertainment and friends. I'm a ghost but I would love to meet someone dead like me that isn't evil. Last time I tried to make a friend it was with a living being and his name was Dylan. He was a nerd that believed in a lot of things. You only see me if I show you myself and he seemed chill enough to hang around.

I hid from him for a while but I soon became to like him and his way of thinking. He was not only intelligent but cute and funny. I let him see me when he said he'll stop locking his fridge if I come out of hiding and what fool would pass food up? I was hungry and my powers were low. I let him see me but he was a total wimp, he screamed louder than a banshee. He was totally full of shit and I discarded his privileges of seeing me by snapping my fingers twice.

He turned the house into some kind of show after that. Cameras were placed everywhere and people were calling me to come out. I hid for a month and he finally gave up. It was the worst thing I could've ever done in my life and till this day forward I've vowed to never show my face again to a geek like him. Messing with humans have been my only priority since that d-

"Yeah, this attic seems so cold and creepy but it has an extra bed we can sleep in." Louis looks at Niall who was standing and biting on his nails.

"I don't know," his nibbles on his bottom lip, "maybe we should just go home," Niall suggest quietly roaming his eyes around the attic room.

"Home," Louis whispered yells. "We've been out of a home for about two weeks now I think a lovely featherbed it calling our name," He huffed. "That damn car isn't fun sleeping in anymore."

I want to scurry them off but my powers are at an all-time low. I won't be able to use my powers for a while if I don't get the proper sleep I need. But I can't sleep I'm just too scared to close my eyes. I think I will be his if I fall into a deep slumber.

Niall sighs, saying, "Fine, but no funny business."

I moved from the window and made my way to Louis. Before he can close the door I left out of the room and went downstairs to the television that was still running. I plumped down on the soft sofa chair and grabbed the remote surfacing the channels. I can't sleep, Louis and Niall have taken over my comfy area what else is there to do?

I kept flicking, "Nothing good is on," I huffed, rolling my eyes. Late night television is shit.

"Bloody," I heard someone whisper and I dropped the remote, turning around in the chair to see Zayn with his mouth ajar. "Hell."

Instead of running he came over slowly and perched himself on side of the arm chair. I frowned in confusion wondering why he was still here not bothering to run or leave and why he was so near.

"Please continue," He whispered. "We mean no harm."

I roll my eyes. "Hard to tell when you're talking 'bout an exorcist." I snapped.

I wanted him to hear me so badly but it wasn't the time.

"I cannot believe you're actually in this house tormenting my friend," he shakes his head disapprovingly, "he's a good lad it's his girlfriend you'll need to watch out for. She's a total bitch towards him, she even makes him cry," He informs me.

I can't help but recall him crying after she hollered at him about the missing Chanel.

"She's a big bitch. He doesn't like telling us everything but I know Harry isn't happy. Hell, we all know he's miserable. Help him please." He says.

I just sit and look at him and his pleading eyes. His eyes just snapped from place to place because he had no idea if I was here or not.

I know that Hannah's a bitch but Harry seems to genuinely care for her. I can see it isn't love but he cares. I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped this is his faith I can only try to run her away but he has to decide whether or not he'll chase.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you if you're still here." He says, "I hope someday you'll show yourself to them or to Harry you make him nervous."

"I don't know why." I grumble.

"He feels as if you're watching him. He's scared of you and he thinks he's crazed. I think I'm going para-"

"What the hell or who the hell are you talking to," Louis yells loudly at Zayn and he jumps from the arm of the chair.

"I...um...err... I'll just leave." He mumbles, walking away from Louis. His head was down as he walked into a wall. I chuckled and shake my head.

"Goodnight!" Louis yell, "And don't call Harry crazy anymore since you're talking to yourself." The front door slammed and Louis walked down and locked it as he laughed.

•••

This chappy is basically a little more information about her powers and what she can and can't do. It tells how she functions and more, I'll probably get into a little more detail with her powers along the way.

Long and boring chapter I suppose.

I try to make my chapters long but it never works out for some weird reason, maybe coz school. lol.