Two//Terminate.

The sun gleamed through the window onto my skin making me feel rejuvenated. Opening my eyes I squint at the window and quickly shut it with the little power I still had coursing through me.

Yesterday I used way too much power, messing around with the newbies. I moved a lot of boxes with my telekinesis and I kept knocking that enormous bandana off Harry's head. If I use too much power I'll get feeble and won't be able to regain them until I eat once I am awake.

Eating is one thing I hate about being a ghost. If I'm dead why do I have to eat food? During the tours I have to steal the refreshments. I got caught once. They started bringing loads of food. I guess that was kind of nice of them to do for me. If anything made me stop hating humans it'll be food.

I surface from the pleasant featherbed. I float down to the vacant kitchen, grabbing the left over chinese food, warming it. As I start to chew down my food I hear that annoying clicking from yesterday. I bolted from the kitchen quickly after cleaning my mess not waiting to be caught by Hannah. I make my way through the walls into the next room beside the kitchen.

"Do you smell that, Harry?" I hear Hannah question.

I roll my eyes. Can she just not for two seconds? She always questioning something and yells way too much for my liking.

"No, now please get ready for work." He grumbles.

She lets out a frustrated scream and Harry does the same. I want to do the same too but instead I scarf the food down and listen to them argue. They argue more than they have sex and I never heard them have sex. Thank God.

"Take those tight pants off, Harry," She demands. "Is your crotch breathing?"

I laugh at her question. She's such a bitch, I like it but I don't because he's not so horrible.

"Is your breast breathing?" He mocks her.

I chuckle good one Harry, good one.

After I was done eating and they finished arguing I emerged from the room. I go to the the next room where I last heard them and see Harry sitting in the recliner reading Harry Potter. I should've known he was a bookworm. I sit next to him and watch him read the book.

"Why can't you just watch the movie?" I whisper in his ear.

Harry snaps his head my way and I quickly withdrew. He rubbed his ear and I smiled, loving his reaction. He can't see me but sometimes I can make them feel me. I love when they feel me around them. He continued to look my way until Hannah appeared in the doorway with a pout.

"Harry..." She lowly says and he fixes his gaze on her. "Are you okay?"

He looks in my direction one last time before bringing his eyes back to her. "Yeah, I'm good. He says, giving her a small smile. "Are you okay?"

"No," She walks over and sits on Harry's lap. Cringeworthy. "I'm sorry for being a jerk."

"It's okay, babe." Harry's forced a smile and I can hear the strain in his voice.

I chuckle and shake my head, how are they still together? I watch as Hannah lips smashed into Harry's. He didn't respond at first but he started to get into it. His hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him. She moaned in his mouth and he groaned deeply.

When I saw how things started to get way too deep I made the book on the bookshelf fall and Hannah jumped off Harry's lap. She wiped her mouth and bit her bottom lip, looking at the book.

"I'm so tired of shit magically falling around here." She complains and I roll my eyes making another book fall.

"Maybe the shelf is old," he says, walking over to it, "or maybe it's the ghost from hell."

Ghost from hell? Geez, that's what people call me outside these doors? Harsh.

"Please..." Hannah says, rolling her eyes.

Harry picks the books up, putting them away again. Hannah smiles and kisses him one more time before speaking.

"I promise when I come back home from work we can finish where we left off." She smiles.

Harry pecks her lips again and says, "I can't wait, love."

She bit her lip again before grabbing hold of his I rather not say and he makes this whimpering noise. She left the room swaying her hips, giving Harry the best show she can pull off.

How disturbing.

When he started to move his hand to his crotch I cringe and knock more books on the floor. Harry hand quickly moved away from the designated area and I nodded pleased with his actions. I knocked the whole bookshelf down before leaving Harry to clean my mess. Just because I was pleased doesn't mean I don't want pay back from that disturbing show they gave.

•••

I love this ghost. Omg, we don't know her name yet. Soon people soon... ❤️

Joke of the day;

What did the casket say to the other casket?

That you coffin?

Lmao!