Stealing The Bride

Start from the beginning

Getting myself out of the mochi didn't take too much before I asked the mirrors for the Cacaoland. If Luffy was going to give it his all then so would I. Everyone's efforts can't go to waste here. It was hard to dodge Katakuri while looking for the right mirror but eventually I came to one. Katakuri was still easily whooping Luffy's asked however and Brulee had awakened, she was boasting about her big brother. Finally, Luffy gave in and gave me that look that I was allowed to help again. I told him not to hurt Brulee as I jumped over Luffy to block the spear with my sword as we clashed.

"Knock her out Luffy! We can't have her leaking the information!" I yelled.

"Eyes on me, (M/N)" Katakuri warned.

"Of course they are, dumbass. You look amazing right now, dumbass!" I muttered the last part as I retaliated slicing at Katakuri's legs.

"Cute." Katakuri complimented as his stance softened slightly.

"I-I'm not, you dumbass!"

I turned red before slashing at Katakuri multiple times but since I was embaressed, some of them didn't make their mark. Thankfully, after slapping myself when the spear nearly grazed my side, I snapped out of it. I wasn't the only weak one in battle right now. Katakuri was too. He was being more careful and that ticked me off yet also made my heart swell slightly. I bought time as I exchanged blows back and forth with Katakuri.

"Done! Are you two done flirting?" Luffy pouted.

"We're clearly not flirting dumbass! It's fighting!" I barked back as I ducked to avoid the spear.

"Quite the comedian of a captain, isn't he?" Katakuri questioned.

"Guess the next Pirate King is a comedian." I smirked

"(M/N)! I'm ready! I won't lose!" Luffy yelled excitedly

Backing off, Katakuri took to attacking Luffy while turning his surroundings into mochi because he had already awakened his Devil Fruit. I kept watch as they both got worked up. Katakuri never had someone dodge him this much in such a long battle while Luffy could never get a hit. The battle was turning bad for Luffy because his power ups were obvious which made Katakuri go quiet to observe. It went too far when he turned the mirror walls into mochi and covered Luffy in it.

"Luffy! Kata! You promised not to kill him!"

"I didn't, I'm going to wait until he passes out." Katakuri reassured.

Growl

"K-Kata was that your tummy? Did you miss your snack time?" I asked in disbelief while trying not to laugh.

"I am 40 minutes overdue." Katakuri noted which made me almost laugh.

I mustn't laugh, I mustn't laugh.

A/N: Fun fact, next chapter should be the finale of this arc

A/N: Fun fact, next chapter should be the finale of this arc. Second fun fact, Author san will be making the chapters longer but be updating less frequently. Currently, most chapters tend to range between around 1k to 1.7k words so I plan on upping that amount. This is so we have more chapters to do something fun! Hehe.

I'm very sorry for what happened yesterday, I tried updating only for it to say there was an error. It wasn't me but also hundreds of other people I saw who couldn't even reach out to Wattpad so we asked for help by commenting on their book. Thankfully, after seven hours it worked. :)  Thanks Meme_Trash3 for telling me no to stress early on :)

Thanks for reading!