14

Third person p.o.v
'I don't know what you are talking about' signs Jimin, trying to talk in a normal volume but failing miserably when the voice gets too loud.

The others in the room flinch and that is when Jimin notices his voice was too loud. He mutters a small 'sorry' before looking back at his brother.

'Jimin! Stop lying, we three know that you don't get into fights' signs Taeyong, talking a little louder, making his voice boom through the room, even though it's useless when Jimin can't hear.

Taeyong's boyfriend senses his distress before making his way over to Taeyong to calm him down. Placing his hand on Taeyong's back, rubbing circles on his back, calms Taeyong down in five seconds.

"Sit down Tae, you are stressing too much, calm down, yeah? I know uou are worried about him but you need go on with this in a calm manner" Jaehyun, Taeyong's boyfriend, comforts him without a second thought.

Taeyong nods and sits himself in front of Jimin. 'Do you have spare hearing aids in your bag?' Taeyong signs and talks again at the same time for the others to understand too.

Taeyong tries reaching for Jimin's bag, when Jimin quickly snatches it away, making Taeyong and Jisung understand that he is hiding something inside it.

Jimin quickly shakes his head and signing that he doesn't have spares. Taeyong eyes the bag before signing back 'Do you know where your hearing aids are then?'

Jimin hesitates before speaking up once again, this time being able to control his voice. "They don't work anymore, they broke during my way to the van" he lies once again.

Jisung has enough and quickly stands up before yelling, the sentence that made Jimin guilty.

"WILL YOU STOP LYING, IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO? SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO THINK YOU ARE ALWAYS LYING ABOUT YOURSELF, LYING THAT YOU ARE OKAY, THAT YOU AREN'T HURT, LYING THAT YOU AREN'T HUNGRY WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY STARVING. STOP IT... just stop it, you don't Have to hide your pain every DAMN time. We are here for you and you know it."

Jisung bursts out crying after that rant and the rest of the room is dead quiet, shocked by the outburst of the normally awkward boy who doesn't usually shout.

Jimin looks down guilty, Jisung signed everything he said, so Jimin understood everything, he stands up walking towards the front door with his head hung low, muttering a small sorry, he bumps into into a chest, looking up he sees BTS with a look of pity in their eyes.

Jimin looks emotionless and continues walking towards the front, opening the door and walking out like nothing happened.

The others stay silent before it's broken by Jungkook "Well, what nice turn of events" he remarks sarcastically, making people glare at him, well more like Jin and Taeyong.

"Should we follow him before he does something stupid...again or...?" asks Jungkook looking towards Taeyong. Taeyong looks unsure before nodding his head and looks at Jisung.

"Come on Jisung. Let's go make sure your brother doesn't do something stupid"

Jisung looks sad and just finished crying, nodding his head he follows Taeyong and evryone else in the room follow behind them.

Taeyong looks back at them, "Why are uou guys following us?" Taeyong cocks an eyebrow at everyone besides Jungkook, who always follows anyways.

"We want to know what you mean by again and we are curious, hyung"Haechan mutters, looking back at Taeyong without filtering his words.

Renjun, next to him, hits him on the shoulders, really hard. Haechan whips his head glaring at the older but smaller boy.

"Ok, we are curious but we want to know if he is okay too since he seemed pretty bloodied earlier. Maybe you can tell us too, how you all know each other, so well and what was with little Ji's outburts earlier" Kun replies stepping in the middle of the two dream boys before Renjun can hold Haechan in a choking hold.

Taeyong contemplates before giving in. They all cheer besides BTS who don't really have time for it.

"Yeah, we still have work, Jungkook, you can go" exclaims Yoongi, then feeling a stare and looking at Taehyung who is giving him the stare of 'I want to go too' "Fine! Taehyung you can go too, don't do anything stupid"

"Yes, thanks hyung, love you" jumps Taehyung before quickly running towards Jungkook.

Yoongi shakes his head at that and glares at Jungkook "Leave your hands to yourself Jungkook, if  I find out that you touched my little brother inappropriately, I'll punch you, torture you"

"Yes hyung!" Jungkook immediately pulled his hands towards himself.