18

3rd person p.o.v

Jimin wakes up, feeling refreshed and with a good nights sleep, before blushing because he was dreaming of the mafia boss himself.

Jimin couldn't believe he would actually start falling for Yoongi.

"What are you thinking about, while blushing like that Jiminie~~" someone mentioned right next to him, making the aforementioned jump from his skin.

Taking the pillow and hitting it with it. Hearing whining from it, he finally decided to look. "Jisung! You scared me, what the fu- duck, I mean duck"

"No need to censor your words hyung, I know how to curse"

"How about you tell me who taught you how to curse so that I can  talk to them, hm~?". A tick mark appearing on the oldest forehead with his eyes closed and an scary smile on his face made Jisung sweat drop and run for his life.

Jimin stood up immediately to run after him, bumping into Jungkook on the way, making him run away too, almost like predicting that he is in trouble.

Yells could be heard from downstairs where the rest of BTS now sat waiting to talk with NCT's leader. "What do you think are they doing up there?" Namjoon asked, looking at the face.

His question was answered with Jungkook running downstairs and tripping on the last few steps with a little chick? behind him running straight to the kitchen.

"Jisung! How dare you betray me?" only for a high-pitch yell to come from him by seeing Jimin behind him.

"Ne Ne~~? Jungkook-ah~ Did you teach him how to curse?"

Jungkook sweat dropped while hearing that oh-so sweet voice from his childhood friend. "Did I teach who? Haha I don't know what your talking about" his nervous laughter and face that isn't facing Jimin made his members hide their laughter.

Hoseok was almost cackling or almost choking with how hard he is holding his laughter. Yoongi looked at the kitchen door where a baby chick's head was poking out slightly with another male above him.

It was all too funny for Jin that he didn't even try to hold back his laughter. His windshield laughter resonating inside the room, causing Jungkook and Jimin to look at them.

Jungkook ran behind Yoongi trying to hide himself, while Jimin scratched his neck and tried to keep composed, no matter what.

His flustered state made Yoongi coo on the inside while trying not to smile softly after all he is supposed to be a cold person outside of his mansion and closest friends.

Taeyong came running from the stairs, out of breath."I heard yelling, please tell me uou beat Jungkook up"

"Hey!"

"What? You deserve an ass whooping, boy! Should I do it for you Jimin, I'll gladly volunteer"

Someone behind Taeyong slaps the back of his head, making him flinch. "Stop that Taeyong! Maybe you also need an ass whooping, I also volunteer!"

"Go away Dongyoung!"

"You little- It's Doyoung, D-o-y-o-u-n-g!"

"Last time I checked, you ID says Dongyoung" showing Doyoung his tongue, the both of them started cat fighting in front of the stairs making Jaehyun and Jaemin laugh from the couch, making BTS wonder when they got there.

Fake coughs, gained their attention. "Why don't we sit down and talk about those threats we are getting?" Suga asked looking at them with a stern look.

Taeyong getting serious, which intimidated BTS, nodded and started walking towards his office, signaling them to follow.

When Jimin, Jisung and Jaemin wanted to follow, NCT's leader gave them a stern look, making the three of them sit down on the couch, the you gest suddenly finding out they have a wall.