15

3rd person p.o.v

They all go outside to see Jimin sitting on the stairs of the front door and looking at two boys with suspicion.

The two boys were quite funny to watch. One having the height of a tree and the other looking like a cute little otter. On hearing the front door open the tree tall boy looks up, petrified from the smol bean on the stairs.

Seeing that it was NCT's leader he sighs a breath of relief "Hyung!! ", he yells before running up to him and standing next to him with the otter looking cutie.

"Oh! Sungchan, I thought you two would come tomorrow, not so soon" Taeyong says looking at the tall boy, now known as Sungchan.

"Shotaro, you don't need to hide behind Sungchan you know, no one bites here " Taeyong chuckles looking behind Sungchan, looking at Shotaro who smiles shyly at his also cute leader.

He shyly nods and steps out just a little bit, looking warily at Jimin, who after Taeyong mentioned their name calmed down from his suspicion.

"Who are they ?" Jimin asked, looking at his childhood friend with squinted eyes. "This is Shotaro," while pointing at Shotaro "he is Japanese and a new member of NCT. And this tall tree is Sungchan, also a new member"

A moment of silence followed before Taeyong realised. "Wait a minute, I thought you were hoing to go MIA for the next few hours, what are you doing here???" Taeyong signed too, for Jimin to understand.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, looking skeptical "What do you mean, I never go MIA"

"Ya do, all the time when something inconviniant happens, you are always going somewhere unknown" Jisung butts in.

"Inconviniant !? It's inconvenient, dumbass" Chenle butts in, laughing his iconic dolphin laugh. Jisung looks down shyly, while the NCT members start chanting, not to cry, to Jisung.

Taehyung approached Jimin with his boxy smile and slings his arm over him, "Let's go home, Chim "

Jungkook also approached, "Right! Let's go home, we still have some work to do"

Jimin looked confused before Jungkook signed what the both of them said. Jimin softened at those words greatly and smiles a small gentle smile before going back to stoic.

"I thought we was going to stay here tonight and tomorrow? " Jimin asked again trying to control the volume of his voice and succeeding.

"Shxt!! I forgot, seems like we are staying here " Jungkook smirks devilishly at Taeyong before running inside.

Taeyong looks stunned before yelling after him.
"Jeon Motherhugging Jungkook! Don't you dare burn down the kitchen" Taeyong yelled after him.

"That was one time, only ONCE!!!"

Jisung started snickering while also walking inside. Jaemin gave him a judging look "I don't think you should be laughing Pwark Jisung! You asked me if we wash vegetables with dish soap"

Jisung grew flustered and tried hiding behind Chenle as he cackled loudly while walking away towards the living room and plopping on the very big couch, followed by the rest of NCT.

Jimin looked confused before looking at BTS in front of him,  bowing before trying to walk past them.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist, turned him around and looked him into his beautiful brown eyes, even if they were empty. He pulled him a little closer before ruffling his hair and taking out a new pair of hearing aids out of his pocket.

Taking them out of the package and putting them on Jimin himself. "Take care, okay? We will be here tomorrow, or a call away if you need anything. Don't put yourself in any kind of needless danger and don't forget to eat lunch, now actually "

Jimin grew flustered, his face turning a slightly red, clearly failing to surpress his blush, but no one seems to notice. He nods before replying back with a small 'take care'.

Yoongi smiled slightly and pat his head, "Don't forget to sleep, you seem clearly tired"

Jimin again nodded before entering the house. The others members stood astonished behind their leader, before Taehyung jumped at him and smirked, mocking him.

Yoongi glares at his stepbrother, "Aish! Just go Taehyung, you are being annoying...if someone asks I don't know you"

Taehyung glares playfully at his brother, before going in the way of the front door, he looks back dramatically "Don't come back, saying you...you miss me "

While Taehyung was fake crying, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Just go, call me if something happens"

Taehyung pouted at his reaction "Fine! You sre no fun hyung~" making Yoongi chuckle while waving him off.

After the front door closed Namjoon asked "Are you sure it's safe to leave those two idiots with those people ?"

"I dunno man, they seem to ignite crackhead culture" replied Hoseok looking at the mansion with a hand on his chin.

The others looked at him weirdly, he gave them a questioning look "What? You don't know any teenage slang these days? Bow down to your new king, peasants"

Jin whacked him on the head while hlaring at him "Hoseok, you pass to much time with Taehyung and Jungkook and my beauty is incomparable with those of a peasants, infact you should bow down to me, since I'm a god!", starting to sing 'My ordinary life' by the living tombstone.

The others shook their head while walking to their car and leaving Jin behind, making him run after them.

Meanwhile inside the mansion

There are yells everywhere in 4+ languages, from Renjun yelling at Haechan for cheating on the game, to WayV playing the game where they need to guess the word but none of them can hear it. The whisper challenge.

"CHARLIE!?"

"Jogging"

"CHARLIE"

"JOGGING"

Before Ten stopped them, because they lost.

Jimin stood there astonished because it's only been five minutes since they entered the mansion and it's already so chaotic.

"How does Taeyong stand this?" he whispered to himself, only for someone to answer him

"Oh, he doesn't, he sighs before going back to his office, but when it's important or he is pissed he can make them shut up in less than five seconds"

"And you are?"

"Me? I'm Jaehyun! Taeyong's boyfriend, I heard a lot about you, so it's nice to finally meet you! " he chuckles.

"I have the weird feeling you are going to get along really well with Jungkook"

Jimin's p.o.v

And right I was because the next thing I know, they are laughing and making fun of each other, apparently Jaehyun also added Jungkook to a 97' line groupchat? Whatever they are talking about.