5

Third person p.o.v

"Okay. What the fuck happened Jungkook ?" asks Namjoon.

"Language" scolds Jin his husband.

"You remember how I said I have an important person in my life that I would do everything in my power to protect him?"

Everyone nods "well, that's him, Park Jimin, the rest we will explain later but firstly, can we take him to a room to rest?"

"Why? Is he that heavy?" asks Hoseok looking at the maknae of the group.

Jungkook shakes his head "He is really light and i'm pretty sure he has many bruises over his body so I want him to relax in a real bed this time"

Everyone looks at him confused "What do you mean with real bed and bruises?" asks Taehyung, he has a slight jealousy in his tone but quickly dismisses it.

"Well bruises I understand since we saw how he was treated at home but what do you mean real bed?" asks Jin hyung frowning at the small boy in the maknae's arms.

"Like I said. I'll explain everything later" Jungkook smiles slightly before bursting into tears from having to hold back so much.

The others are shocked since they didn't see him cry since a really long time. The last time was 6 years ago.

"I'm sorry, Jimin hyung" he sobs and leads him to the couch and laying him there even though Jimin didn't let go off his shirt but his grip loosened a little and he was able to walk towards his hyungs.

Taehyung opens his arms wide for Jungkook to hug him and Jungkook gladly accepts. He buries his face into the crook of Tae's neck.

After a hour he finally calms down and looks over at Jimin who still has a bruise on his face, he sees that blood is pooling out from his head and quickly walks over to him, lifting his head.

"Shit"

"Language" scolds Jin again.

"Why is he bleeding?" asks Hoseok worried.

"It's nothing major. I hope..." answers Jungkook, his hands reaching to Jimin's right ear taking off his hearing aid gently to not bruise him and then to the side he's bleeding and takes that one off too.

His left hearing aid was full of blood, so it was probably broken from getting soaked of blood.

"Jin hyung? Can you please get a towel to wipe off the blood of the couch and this" he says pointing at the hearing aid "and get something to stop this bleeding, it is nothing major"

Jin nods and goes off to get what the maknae asked.

"The same thing happened today at school too. What's this even?" asks Taehyung pointing at the hearing aids.

"Those are hearing aids. He is deaf" replies Jungkook and everyone is shocked.

"He's deaf?"

Jungkook only nods "We didn't see those when we took him with us"

"He likes to hide is sometimes"

Jin quickly walks in the room and gives Jungkook the cloth for his ear and starts washing the couch before the blood stays.

Jungkook quickly tries stopping the bleeding and after some minutes succeeds.

Jungkook smiles slightly before standing up and laying Jimin back down. "I'm actually surprised he fell asleep in an new environment and with people he doesn't know"

"You seem to know much about the kid" states Hoseok looking at the boy who is sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"I have known him my whole life, since I'm born"

"Really?" they all say shocked. Jungkook nods "We were neighbors and the day I was born, his family came over. Our parents were good friends since they shared drugs and would always take them together"

"Oh. Is that how you know each other?" asks Namjoon looking at the both of them.

Jungkook again nods. "Let's head to bed and tomorrow we will talk"

They all nod and go to bed.

Time skip

Jimin wakes up with a jolt, asking himself if he was dreaming that he met Jungkook again after many years or if it was all real.

He looks down at the hearing aids and  quickly wears them. He hears voices from the room next to his and he walks towards it.

He enters quietly and looks at all their faces, seven boys standing there without a care in the world.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and an unknown boy.

Jungkook hears his steps and looks at him. He smiles brightly and waves him over. "Jimin come and sit here."

Jimin scowls at him as he can't hear his voice really well nor the other noise, sighing and then walking over to him and whacking him on the head "It's hyung for you"

"Yea, sure"

"Aish, this kid" exclaims Jimin looking down and shaking his head.

Jungkook smiles brightly before pointing at the seat next to him for Jimin to sit.

Jimin nods and sits down looking at his hands while having everyone's eyes on him.

"Well anyway Jimin. This is Taemin my fiancé. He wasn't here yesterday so we couldn't introduce him to you" Hoseok introduces.

"I'm Park Jimin, Nice meeting you" his eyes is blank of all emotion but he's still confused why he can't really hear well.

Everyone now sits down looking at Jimin and Jungkook probably waiting for an explanation. Before they could Jimin hears a loud ringing in his left ear and he quickly takes off his left hearing aid.

He quickly holds his ear, remembering what happened in his childhood.
"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook's voice is still muffled as before.

"I'm fine. But my left hearing aid is broken so that means in some seconds my right one won't be able to work since they are connected."

Jungkook realizes that too and tells him to take off his right aid out too.

Jimin complies and looks around. He looks at Jungkook and starts signing 'Where is the bag I had with me yesterday?'

"He's asking where his bag is"

Jin quickly stands up and walks off before coming back after two minutes with his bag.

Jimin bows before looking through his bag and after finally finding what he was searching for, a bag with a second pair of hearing aids and quickly puts them on.