"In Dallas?"

"No. Here, in 1963."

We all continued to walk until we stumbled upon a huge circle with corn flattened. We turned back to see Vanya startled of the scenery.

"Holy shit." Vanya said, looking around her.

"Yeah, pretty wild, right?" Five asked.

"It's super cool," I said.

"It's good to see your powers are still intact. Let's go." Five said.

We all started to walk out of the corn field. Once we were out, Vanya showed us to her car. It was in a ditch.

Five went to go check it out.

"Sorry I haven't said yet, it's really nice to meet you." I said to Vanya. "I've heard a lot about you."

Vanya didn't really know what to say, I could see it in her face.

"Well it's nice to meet you to." Vanya said. "So, how long have you two been dating?"

My eyes widened

"We aren't.. dating."

"Oh sorry,"

"No, no, it's okay." I responded.

We both stood there in silence.

"Hey, someone get in the car and try driving it out. It should be okay, nothing seems to be badly damaged." Five said.

Vanya got in the car and tried backing out. It look a little bit of time but it got out of the ditch.

"Alright, we can go get something to eat so we can talk about everything than we need to go." Five said.

Five got in the front as I sat in the back and we headed to the closest restaurant.

*** 

Once we parked the car in the parking lot we all went in and took a seat inside. The lady came to take our orders. All we wanted was some coffee so she brought us some cups. She finished filling up all of our cups.

"Leave the pot, dear." Five said to the waitress. She set it down and walked away. "Thank you."

"Lippy little shit." The waitress said as she walked.

I smirked to myself as I took a sip of my hot coffee. I was to the right of Five and Vanya was to the left of him.

"You gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya asked.

"This is going to be long." I said.

Five started at me then turned back to Vanya.

"When you were a baby, you were bought by an eccentric billionaire. He raised you in an elite academy with six other siblings with extraordinary powers, but in the year 2019, in order to avoid the apocalypse, we jumped into a vortex and ended up being scattered throughout the timeline in Dallas, Texas." Everyone went silent. I looked over Five's shoulder to get Vanya's reaction to all this. "Any questions?" Five asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"What do you mean, "the apocalypse"?" Vanya asked.

Five went silent for a couple of seconds.

"I mean the end of the world as we know it." Five responded.

"Yeah, but how?"

"You really don't remember anything?" Five asked.

"No, nothing before a month ago." Vanya responded.