#94

"Ah? You aren't going to run? This makes the job, easier." Harry said chuckling, then stepped forward making Zayn immediately take a step back.

"When I catch you, I'm going to wreck the fuck out of you." That's when the raven haired boy raced down the hall, panting. Though he never let go of the camera, his grip was tight.

  He looked around the hallways, desperately trying to look for a teacher, for at least someone. He then saw the door, that leaded to the roof. He looked behind him, listening to Harry's steps get closer.

Jesus, this dude runs fast.

He opened the door, making sure to close it quietly, going up the steps, taking two at a time.

While he was going up the roof of the school building. He was confused, who told Harry the plan he and Niall had? Had someone told him? Maybe he found out by himself? But...how.

When he reached the top, he slammed open the door. A hard breeze of air going to his face, great now his hair is looking like bed hair. This day can't get any- Wait never mind.

  "Zayn! Stop fucking running, just give me the camera! Is it that hard to do?!" He heard Harrry yell from the bottom of the stairs, he looked down and surely enough the curly haired boy was standing at the bottom of the stairs, the door wide open. Zayn closed to door, wide eyed. Shit, he began looking around for maybe a escape. Down a tree, or another pair of stairs. Though he found nothing.

"Zayn, come on baby. give me the camera!" Harrys voice was heard, Zayn looked up seeing Harry was at the top of the roof, with him, no escape.

"You can't run, and you know it. Just give it to me." Harry said rolling his eyes, Zayn bit his bottom lip unsure of what he was about to do. He walked to the edge slowly, being careful not to slip.

"Zayn...?" Harry's voice was much calmer now. "Dude you are going to fall, don't do that..." Harry spat trying to sound mean, but failing terribly.

"Zayn?! What are you doing?!" Zayn was trying to concentrate in balancing himself on the edge, though Harry's voice wasn't letting him, it was interrupting his concentration.

  He then grabbed the camera dangling from his finger, looking down at the ground, it should totally break right? He edged on his feet, making sure not to fall.

"Zayn...man don't do that! You are going to- MALIK!"

  He closed his eyes letting it go, he heard it hit the bottom, much to quickly, and that's because he hit the bottom with it.

  Oops ? Well that escalated quickly, and that's because I need to pee really bad, so sorry if its rushed.