#60

"Whatever niall, I just hope styles doesn't beat the shit out of you when he gets his mind clicked that his worst enemy is hurting his beloved Zayn. Plus! He stole his phone." George spoke rubbing his temples, Niall lips curved up into a wicked smile "Oh look who it is, My dear Zayn..." Niall spat as he noticed the familiar raven haired boy walking his way.

"Niall I know you have my phone, may I have it back?" Zayn's smooth voice asked, Niall the nodded giving him his broken phone back. He didn't even know if it was still working, but it was broken as hell. The dirty blonde charged forward grabbing Zayn's hips, forcing him to press against Niall's chest. "Tell Styles I said hello." Zayn gasped loudly before turning around, slapping Niall straight in the face.

"You idiot! Idiot!" Zayn shouted he clicked his phone open seeing the screen was filled with black lines, he could still make out the messages thankfully. "You fuck face! You fucking messaged him!" He cried loudly, he then scrolled down the messages, "You fucking- You fuck! You..? He thinks I'm dead?" Zayn growled his whole face was red with anger.

Niall chuckled, while george rolled his eyes at the two. "He doesn't know who you are, does he?" Niall said suddenly, Zayn frozen avoiding the blondes gaze. "If he knew who you were he wouldn't be talking to you. You are such a pathetic nerd..." Niall muttered, Zayn suddenly felt worthless, something he hasn't felt in weeks, but then here it comes back.

"He couldn't know you, and be talking to you. I mean look at you, look at your low class clothes. Look at your raggy clothes, such a nerd...you brain freak." Niall mocked laughing, he then pushed past Zayn, laughing his ass off.

"I'm so gonna tell styles about your true identity..." Niall whispered as he walked away, George following close behind.

The raven haired boy, felt something shatter in his heart, his heart started thumping loudly, he didn't want this. He didn't want Harry Styles the popular jock to find out who he is. He fears rejection, he didn't want that, who would want a nerdy Zayn Malik anyways? He's such a brain freak, like niall said.

"No! I won't let you!" Zayn shouted without thinking, Niall stopped in the middle of the hallway. People turning to look at them, "Why?" He answered back with coldness in his tone. Zayn gulped and took of his sweater, leaving him in a t-shirt showing off his tattoos.

"because, I said no!" Zayn shouted his fist making contact with Niall's nose.

Zayn remembered exactly what Harry said to him, in order to people to stop pushing you around.

You must change.