#87

"Why lie?" A voice said it had sadness in it. Harry stayed staring at the restroom door, seeing it was now wide open revealing a angry Zayn Malik. Harry would ask why the brown eyed boy was bruised, but is stopped with Zayn charging at him.

"Why the fuck would you say those things?!" Zayn spat walking in the restroom, the door slowly closing behind him. "You sick person!" He spat throwing a sad look towards the crying Niall on the floor. Zayn personally never will return the feelings for Niall, but he couldn't just let Harry push Niall to the dirt. He isn't that kind of guy, no matter how much harm both of them have caused him.

"You never fucked me! You fucking liar! I wouldn't even let you touch me if you were the last person on earth!" Zayn continued insulting Harry, backing him up against the wall his brown eyes filled with fuel.

"If I was the last person on earth, you wouldn't be on earth either." Harry spoke calmly. Niall let out a dry chuckle, getting up from the floor, hands going to brush off any dirt of his jeans. "Leave him alone Zayn." Niall said whipping his dry tears away from his flushed pink cheeks.

"Oh look Niall came to the rescue!" Harry laughed, he regretted it when he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. Did Zayn just slap him?

"Did the loser just slap me?" Harry's voice was deeper now, but it had some sarcastic tone in it. Like if he wanted to laugh his ass off. Zayn grunted in annoyance, feeling Niall pull him back.

"I'm not the loser, you are. You have to lie about fucking someone, because you can't get a good fuck." Zayn laughed pushing Niall's hand away as well. "And you, you don't fucking touch me either! You beat me the fuck up!" Harry's eyes widened, anger flooding in them. Realization hit him when he put Zayn's evident bruises and Zayn's previous comment together.

Niall hit Zayn.

"He did what?" Harry's voice spat, Zayn gulped stepping back startled by the curly haired boy's change of attitude. "He laid his fucking hands on you?" Harry yelled charging forward with his fist ready to land on Niall's scrunched up face. "Don't do it styles." Niall mumbled pulling back from the grip the angered guy hand on his collar. Harry laughed at the plead, his fist making contact with Niall's nose making him stumble back.

Niall had blood running down his lips, "What do you care if he hurt me?! You aren't my fucking protecter!" Zayn screamed obviously forgetting that they were in the school's restroom. "What do you care if I hurt him?!" Harry feeling a bit smug at the fact that he just Niall Horan and made him bleed.

"Well you are hurting him, because he hurt me! That makes me involved!" Zayn spat back handing Niall some paper that you use to dry your hands so he can clean himself.

"I'm so sick of you calling me loser, of apologizing, and I'm totally sick of you messaging me!" Zayn shouted, niall gazed at them both with wide eyes.

"Oh me?! Me?! You are the one who started it! I mean what loser messages the popular student?!" Harry spits squinting his eyes at Zayn in disbelief. "Are you that fucking dumb? You're a fucking boring ass person!" He adds on trying to hit Zayn in the heart with his words.

"I'm not a loser!" Zayn tries defending himself, Harry laughs looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "Oh really?!" Zayn nods slowly.

"You are a fucking loser! You hide your tattoos, can't even get a girl! Mr. Know at all."

"Well at least I know something, something is always better than nothing."

Harry smirks before looking towards the wide eyed Niall, watching both of them, before turning back to look at Zayn.

"You pretend to know everything, yet you don't know how stupid you look trying to get involved with someone who wants nothing to do with you. You started texting me because you wanted my attention!" Harry yells completely ignoring the other guy there, he grabs ahold of Zayn's wrist pulling him closer.

"You wanted my fucking attention now you act like you have it all? Going to parties, getting in fights, trying to hook up with Niall over here.What about me?"