#79

Zayn paced around the room, should he go? maybe Harry was wrong, I mean what will niall do to them anyways? They're both strong, so they can fight Niall off if he tried anything.

  What if Harry was lying, and he just didn't want Zayn to go? I mean, who would want a loser to attend a party? He was invited but, he still has doubts.

Though Niall was pretty mean, he's his bully for gods sakes. Of course he's going to want to mess Zayn up the first try he gets. That's that, Zayn is so not gonna go.

The raven haired boy sighed, logging in his messaging app. Let's talk to a new friend that will make him forget about these stupid shits.

Zayn: Hi. x

Stranger: Hellooooooo! :)

-

Harry Styles was holding up a lit blunt, smiling lazily. "Blah." He spat spitting on the floor, gosh why does his mouth taste like doritos?

  "Shhhh...don't talk." He hushed his pillow holding it baby style, "don't you say a word...shhh!!!" Harry giggled inhaling the smell of weed. "Shhh! They might catch us!" He hissed at the pillow throwing it on the bedroom floor. "Ha! You deserve it!" He continued staring at the pillow, like if it was just gonna float up into the air.

  "Shh..." He whispered as he continued smoking the blunt like if it was the last one on earth.

"This is life."