#91

Zayn played around with his fingers, he was sitting at the bleachers waiting for Harry to arrive. He did tell him at 8am, he'll be here soon.

  "Malik?" He heard a voice whisper from the back of the bleachers, he jumped a bit frightened though when he noticed a familiar blonde hair he relaxed. "Yah?" Zayn whispered looking around, making sure nobody heard their conversation.

"Kiss him like a full snog, he needs to be really into it, alright?" Niall hushed, Zayn hummed when suddenly heard a door slam, Niall ducked down, and Zayn acted like if he was looking at the sky.

  "Zayn?" Harry's voice rung in his ears, the raven haired boy put on a smile, before patting the space next to him. "I'm sorry!" Harry blurted out, he was blushing after that, which made Zayn chuckle.

"It's alright...I know you didn't mean the things you said yesterday..." Zayn's voice trailed off, Harry nodded biting his bottom lip. "Yeah, I didn't. I'm sorry Zayn, I really am." Harry said inching closer, oh? Oh...

Zayn smirked when he saw Harry's eyes flicker to his lips and back up to his eyes. Jesus, Niall better capture this moment right.

Zayn then push Harry back on the bench, making his back hit the metal. "If you want to kiss me, you do it, Styles." Zayn purred he straddled the boys waist, connecting their lips in a kiss, he saw Niall in the corner of his eye. He was snapping pictures like crazy, you could see his finger moving rapidly, you don't have to hear the click.

  Harry's hands went to his waist, pulling him closer, the curly haired boy suddenly pulled away, only to have his lips go to Zayn's neck. He heard Niall let out a small gasp, good thing Harry didn't hear it.

  Zayn pulled away, only to have Harry grip him from his shoulder, a stupid smirk on his face.

  "What's wrong Zayn? Have enough fucking pictures?"