#81

Zayn slowly walked into the doors of the house. It seemed badly of beer, and smoke. Teens were laughing loudly outside the door.

"Ohhh the guest star has arrived!" A girl cooed, earning a slap on the back by another girl. "Shhh you idiot."

Zayn was now even more suspicious, what does that girl mean. By the 'guest star' he so had a bad feeling.

"Loser! Whatcha doing in my party?" A thick accent roared through the music, niall.

Niall appeared at the front door, his left hand holding a beer, talking gulps every few times.

"Loser! You fuckan came to get Harrys cock right?" Zayn blushed madly, before shaking his head, everyone was looking at them. Was this all planned? Where the fuck is harry?

"Well he didn't come! Plan ruined! But you know what? We aaaallllll know that you and styles fuck." Niall snicked before throwing the beer bottle on the floor. Making glass shatter.

People gasped when they saw Niall tear up, he was crying? Zayn felt confusion sweep over him, why the fuck was Niall crying?

"But guess what? Harry doesn't like to talk to you, cause you are so disgusting. So fucking disgusting. But I love you so, much. So so much. But you! You prefers Harry over me! Cry over it loser, Harry will never love you, he wouldn't even talk to you. Pathetic bitch, hes only talking to you because he feels sorry for you."

Zayn felt a burn down in his stomach, and it wasn't a good one. It was all pity? No it isn'thave. Harry wouldnt do such a thing. He knew the curly haired boy didn't really get along with him, and that they had their bad moments due to Zayn's slight nerd appearance and reputation. But...Harry was his friend, right? & Niall loved him? What the actual fuck is going on.

Niall then charged foward, catching Zayn of guard. His left hand yanking on his hair, as he started punching him in the jaw.

"I'm going to make you feel what I felt, Malik." Cheers surrounded them, cheering the fight on. Instead of stopping it.

Who was going to save Zayn now :( ?