#83

Noise.

Noise.

Dry throat.

Harry's eyes slowly fluttered open, he coughed a few times before sitting up, his hand immediately heading for his eyes, trying to rub out the burn. Why were they so sore?

Harry's view drifted off too the floor, landing on a plastic bag full of weed, neatly wrapped up. Well, we know how he spent his night. Harry smiled lazily, before tasting his mouth with his tongue. Ew, horrible morning breath. He got up chuckling to himself, isn't this a great way to spend your morning?

He sighed loudly, heading to the restroom, he needs to shower, and brush his teeth badly. Jesus Christ, never is he going to touch his weed before actually taking a certain amount, he passed to much last night after talking to Zayn. Ugh, wonder what that dude's doing? Hopefully that bastard didn't go to the party like Harry told him not too. Though you know, no one ever listens to Harry anyways.

Harry didn't care about Zayn all of a sudden either, he just doesn't want the kid to get hurt in the party. He's a loser, losers don't go to party's. That's how Harry knew Niall was planning something, I mean, all of a sudden. Niall a popular teenager in school, invites a loser as in Zayn to a party for end of year? That's a bit, suspicious, and of course Niall used Harry's to lure Zayn into going, though thankfully Harry isn't that stupid to fall for his tricks.

-

Zayn huffed loudly, his feet dragging on the floor as he headed to his computer. Does he tell Harry what happened last night? Is it worth it? Harry's probably going to kill him, Though he went thinking Harry was there, partying, and he just told Zayn that it was all a plan for him not to go. But Zayn went, and saw no sign of Harry, he got a beating from Niall, a beating from everybody honestly. His body ached badly, his lip was burning badly with the medicine he applied, and his shoulder was bruised badly, along with his right cheek.

Zayn then realized something, Harry's so going to kill him. He's going to kill him, because the whole high school thinks that he the 'loser' & Harry Styles the popular jock are fuckkng. Since Niall shouted it last night, will everyone remember? They were pretty drunk, everything happened so fast, Niall's drunk love confession, Niall's beat up, Zayn's ass getting kicked, Harry no being there to help him, nobody helping him. No one was there to save him.

No one.

Zayn holds in a breath before heading to chat, looking for Harry, he clicks on it and types down a message that will guarantee his death.

Zayn: Everyone thinks we are fucking.