#82

Humiliation.

Embarrassment.

Beat up in front of everyone.

No one to help him.

Zaym hiccuped, as he cried softly this was so not good at all. His whole life was crumbling down by his feat. Everything was falling apart, taking him with it.

"L-lies..." he whispered as he walked into his room groaning at the pain on his left side. No one dared to help him, while Niall was beating the shit out of him. No one. That hurts, you know why? That means no one cares about him. No one likes him, he even tried to change. No use.

Why? Why him. He tries to be like them, to only get insulted and throw on the ground like a rag, he's pathetic, ugly, stupid, he's a complete loser.

He fell on the floor of his room, as he started sobbing loudly. Nothing will leave him alone, he'll still get beat up, made fun of. He tried extra hard to look attractive, no one even noticed.

What's so wrong about his hair? Its black, he puts it up in a quiff.

why don't people like his smile? They always seem to criticize. They like to see me crying.

What's so wrong about his body? Why doesn't it attract girls/ boys? Is he that ugly?

Zayn sniffed as he looked up, his eyes watering once again when he noticed his nose was bleeding, and it stained the carpet. He sighed slowly getting up, he let out a cry when he touched his nose.

It hurts so much. It's a deep ache coming from his nose and now forming bruises, and a deep ache coming from his heart.

He started walking towards the restroom, a smile plastered on his face, a broken smile, a fake smile.

People didn't like him, being himself. He tries to change, they still don't accept him, will they ever? Zayn felt tears fall on his cheeks, he's done.

He's so done.