#92

Zayn looked at Harry with wide eyes, what the fuck? Harry knew?

"Get the fuck out of there Niall." Harry spat without looking at the bottom of the bleachers. Niall slowly got out, standing behind Zayn, who was still surprisingly in Harry's lap.

"Why did you do it?" Harry's voice was much deeper, The curly haired boy sighed loudly before slapping Zayn across the face. The brown eyed boy gasped touching his cheek that was burning in pain.

He quickly got up, stumbling away from Harry. "Why you do that?!" Niall shouted as he glared at Harry, the boy shrugged. "He deserved it! You fucking teamed up with him as well? Aren't you his bully? Are you fucking him or something?" Harry growled his fist were at his sides.

"No! And if I were that's none of your business!" Niall spit out angrily, He then picked up the camera, showing it to Harry. "I still fucking got the pictures." Niall smirked, Harry then rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Give them to me, please? You don't want anyone to get hurt...do you?" Harry laughed, Zayn hid behind the blonde boy, yanking on Niall's shirt trying to signal him it was time to leave.

"Give me the fucking camera, Horan." Harry said his voice was rising, and that wasn't good. It was never good.

"I said no! I'm going to destroy that little 'fame' of yours!" Niall sneered he put the camera inside his jacket pouch. Turning around he grabbed Zayn's arm starting to walk away.

"I'm the fucking popular student, and I'm going to stay as that. Now, give me the fucking camera, and no one gets hurt." Harry spat, the boys turned around and went wide eyed when they saw Harry's fingers playing with a pocket knife.

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Oh yes I would."