#88

"You disgust me." Zayn spat before running out the restroom, Harry was pretty sure he was crying.

"Now look what you did!" Niall spit out glaring at Harry, "Jesus Christ Harold, you practically called Zayn a slut!" He hissed out, Harry sighed loudly, "Like I care, I gave you your warning, I'm leaving." Harry was about to leave, when Niall grabbed on the back of his shirt tugging him back.

"You told me Zayn was yours, why treat him that way then?" Harry's eyes softened before pushing Niall back, making him let go of his shirt.

  "That's none of your concern." Harry spat walking out the restroom, Niall stared at the door I'm confusion when Harry left.

  What's Harry's problem?

-

"Stupid Harry." Zayn hiccuped playing with the rocks on the ground. He went to the park, he seriously didn't feel good enough to stay in school. He'd rather skip the whole day, avoiding to see Harry's face. Why would he say such a thing? He's not that bad is he? Zayn's not a loser. The raven haired boy looked ahead to the lake, biting his bottom lip.

  He then looked down at his pink sweater, that had a pig in the front, he sighed loudly before taking it off. He was left with a white shirt he always out underneath. His tattoos were scattered on his arms. He looked disgusting like this, well that's what he thought. He looked weird, looked like a badman like those in jail. He didn't want people too look at him with scared look because of it, that's why he always hides them.

  He traced his wrist tattoo, it was beautiful. It was one of his favorites, though he covers it as well.  His piercings, were always in his back pocket in a little bag. He never leaves them in his room, his sisters have the habit of going in it and grabbing stuff when he's out in school. They're home schooled if you are wondering. They don't act good with other kids around, so his parents decided to home school them.

He took out the little bag, and sighed loudly just looking at the piercings. He shook his head putting them back on his back pocket. He's not gonna put them on, hell no. He got up grabbing his sweater, and putting it on his neck, not bothering to even put it back on. It's pretty hot, so why put a sweater on?

   He sighed walking up the path, he came from back into the streets. He knows its a bad idea, though he needs to talk too Niall.