Multiple wolves cheered while others clapped I feel Hoseok and Taehyung grab both of my hands and give them a squeeze, tingles running everywhere in my body. I felt happy, really happy. I was officially the Luna of a pack, I was mated, well not to a 100% but soon enough I will be. 

'Ah Jungkook this feels nice'

'It truly does Gukie'

'I am so happy!'

' Same '

' I cant believe it yet! we got soo lucky!'

'We did Gukie, I wonder what we did in our past life to deserve this, I mean our beggining was quite rough, with our parents trying so hard to force us to be alphas, I dont think they realized how important omegas are too, we are the most caring and nurturing wolves, without omegas a pack is nothing' 

'Yeah yeah what you said. Now Where is THE FOOD I want my giraffe!'

'Way to ruin the mood Guk'

Jungkook shook his head ignoring the whines from his wolf, allowing himself to rest agains Jin. the order of the table was simple. starting from left we had Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, kook, Namjoon, Hoseok and lastly Yoongi.

I saw the Elders approached our table, we stood up and bowed to them.

"Ah so this is the young man" one of them spoke smiling softly.

"So it was true, only one for six"

"and an omega for six alphas dont forget about that"

"I will pray to the MoonGoddess for you, young man" an elder spoke winking at Jungkook whose cheeks tinted a lovely shade of pink. Said elder reciving a smack behind his head.

"Ignore him sweetie he is already old bones he doesnt know what he is talking about" A female elder spoke to him.

"We are here to give our blessings to the new leaders and their found mate" 

"I never knew I would live to see the pack have a Luna, its been a while"

The seven mates smiled at the elders, bowing again as a sign of respect and appreciation.

"We are all happy for you. We will pray for your faiths to be happy and fulfilling" one elder spoke, bowing their heads as the leaders did the same. The elders now moving to another table close by theirs.

__________

The night was going smoothly, soft music being played as everyone chatted with their friends or family, the alphas were happily sitting with their omega as they spoke about anything.

"Taehyung for the last time, nobody cares if its milk or cereal first" Yoongi groaned, clearly fed up by Jimin's and Taehyung's serious discussion about it. The rest of the alphas laughed at them Jungkook giggling at their behavior, who would of thought that the Six Head Alphas were this childish?

Out of nowhere chefs started surrounding every single table, placing big trays filled with food, Jungkook, feeling his wolf nagging him for quite a while now wanting some food already, giggled, knowing his wolf was doing some sort of victory dance, finally some food for this hungry pup!.

The chefs arrived at their table, laying gently the food they had worked hard to prepare. For them they had received the deer they had hunted for Jungkook, it was now cooked and served in a delicious looking steak served with some roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes, the alphas thank the chefs and Jin immediately started to prepare a plate for Jungkook, smacking Taehyung's hand away when he tried to reach for some food.

"Hyung~"

"Let Jungkook get his plate first, then you can get whatever you want, knowing all of you, you might let our kookie starve for tonight" Alpha Jin said giving Jungkook a plate filled with the delicious looking meal.

"Thank you alpha!"

"You are welcome" Jin said kissing softly Jungkook's forehead, chuckling softly at the pretty pinkish hue appearing on his mate's cheeks,  before turning to serve himself some food too, ignoring his brothers' complains about wanting to kiss Jungkook's head too, Namjoon settling by nuzzling Jungkook's neck for some seconds before turning his attention to his food.

Gukie howled happily, finally being able to eat, plus receiving such affection from his mates at the same time had both of them swimming in pure happiness and love. Jungkook honestly couldnt think of what had he done in his past life to deserve this, he was truly happy.

Sure he was slightly sad that his parents couldnt be here for him on this important day, but they were the ones missing out. They should've of known better.

So Jungkook with a big smile on his face, tuning out his mates complains about wanting something the other took. He looked at one of the windows, eyes glued to the beautiful Moon, that seemed to be glowing more than before, and gently thank the MoonGoddess for giving him such an opportunity to be happy. 

______________________

A/n

:D

soooooo

guys we are nearing to a certain time where the alphas will eventually claim jungkook, so I wanted to ask you how would you guys like the smut chapter?

yes there is going to be smut, I have 0 fucking idea how am I supposed to do that but oh well.

would you guys like everyone going at Jungkook at the same time or separately?

JK x BTS

or

JK x One member at the time

please tell me!

<3