5

WARNING: MENTIONS OF GAY SLUR!

NO ONES POV

As expected of him, Jungkook didn't finished his food, the alphas telling him that it was ok to not finish it, the alphas were talking to the omega, starting a friendly conversation to know each other, until the doctors came back.

"Hello Jungkook, don't worry I'm here for just a quick check up" The doctor walked near Jungkook, suddenly hearing growls coming from the alphas, Jungkook tilted his head looking at the alphas who looked shocked at their actions.

"Sorry doc, please continue" Hoseok said clearing his throat. 

The doctor chucked but moved the sweater up, the body of the doctor blocking the alphas view, Jungkook unconsciously sniffed the sweater instantly getting a lavender smell, totally Jimin's, now that he wasn't  covered in blankets he could see that he was swimming in the sweater, as the doctor was busy checking the bite in his leg.

The doctor pulled the sweater up at his rib area, not before covering Jungkook's lower body with the blankets, taking out an ice pack and placing  it in the broken rib making the omega flinch.

"Sorry Jungkook, but to treat  a broken rib we don't bandage it,  all we can do is apply ice and take small breaths" 

the doctor grabbed a towel and wrapped the ice pack in it lowering it back to the ribs, Jungkook whimpered, it was cold and the pressure hurt him, he heard footsteps, turning his head he saw Hoseok approaching him and taking his hand in his.

"Its alright Jungkookie~"

The doctor watched their interaction and smiled internally, perhaps this sweet boy was their mates, judging by the not so friendly  glares he is getting from the alphas.

_______

The same doctor that had treated Jungkook moments ago was walking around the pack house trying to find the ex Head Alpha, he searched in his office, bedroom, kitchen, living room, the library, but no luck so far, he was getting tired so he opted for the last place he could think of, the garden. 

Approaching the garden he could hear the laughing of the old man and the giggling of females, and judging by their sent, they were betas, the Doctor sighed, even at his old age he was still chasing the ladies.

"Alpha" The doctor called once he spotted him sitting down with a girl in his lap who seemed way too young for him, the rest of the females cuddling to his sides.

"What do you want Dr. Chan cant you see I'm busy with this beautiful ladies~" the man said the females giggling and cuddling closer.

"Its urgent, it regards your sons" 

The old alpha sighed taking money from his pockets and giving it to the girls. 

"I'll see you all later ladies"

"Thank you alpha~" The females giggled and left counting the money they got.

"You know your sons wont be happy you are with more women, again" 

"If this is why you came here then I'm not interested"

"No, I didn't came here for that, I have a suspicion"

"Suspicion of what?" The alpha asked sitting straight.

"Yes, I believed that your sons have found their mate"

There was a pause, before laughter erupted from the alpha.

"Oh wow seven beautiful women living in the pack house, Ah~ a dream come true"