23

NO ONE'S POV

The moment the doors opened Jungkook was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Jungkookie!" A female voice cried out "We've missed you so much!!"

"I knew you would make us proud one day!" A male voice spoke way too cheerful to be real.

Jungkookie pulled away from the hug, startled by the sudden skin ship his alphas standing next to him watching him just in case. Jungkook looked up at the two wolves that came to see him and immediately he felt like puking.

"Yah Kookie cant you remember your own parents who did so much for you?" Mrs. Jeon said frowning "Well it doesn't matter anyways. Jungkook be a good omega and get our luggage to our rooms, we expect a tour around our new home soon so hurry up"

Jungkook and his alphas were left dumbfounded, the alphas wanting so bad to kill them right here right now, but they didnt know how that would make Jungkook feel, so they restrained themselves until Jungkook would let them do something. 

"W-what?" Jungkook managed to say. His parents had tried to kill him for being an omega and now they have the courage to show up and order him around?

"You heard me Jungkook, we are your parents and you are going to become the next Luna, which means that we get to live here too" Mrs. Jeon said, dropping her luggage in front of Jungkook.

"Don't forget you are an omega, you have to obey us, so hurry up, I wanna see everything in our new home" Mr. Jeon said not even looking at his own son, him being more engrossed  to one of the expensive works of arts that decorated the area.

"Look Hun he is already marked by the six alphas, at least he was useful for something" Mrs. Jeon said, looking at the marks Jungkook took pride to show off.

The alphas were about to speak up when surprisingly they got interrupted.

"No"

"And don't call me Kookie, only my family can call me that"

The alphas and the betas turned around to look at the omega who spoke.

"Jungkook" Mr. Jeon said with a warning tone. "We are your family"

"No you are not. Both of you are not welcomed here, not now not ever" Jungkook said, leaving the alphas speechless, their Jungkookie was standing up for himself.

"After all we've done for you?!" Mrs. Jeon said clearly showing her anger to the omega.

"It was your choice to have pups, plus let me remind you that you two wanted to kill me!" Jungkook growled, Gukie ready to come out and attack if necessary. "So please leave my home, both of you are just strangers to me. But I do thank you for giving me life, thanks to that I met my mates, so thank you" Jungkook said glaring at the betas who caused him so much pain.

"Thats not how an omega should speak to their superiors!" Mr. Jeon shouted, ready to pounce the omega, thats when the alphas had enough, the six alphas stood in front of their omega, enough was enough.

"Don't kill them please!" Jungkook said in a small voice, the alphas turning around for a second to look at the omega before looking back at the betas. 

"Jungkook they did bad stuff to you" Alpha Yoongi spoke, as calmly as he could, the alphas couldn't understand how could Jungkook didn't want those bastards dead. "Just banish them, but please don't kill them!"

The alphas growled, both betas were ready to run away, but their ego and anger clouded their common sense for the moment, Mr. Jeon tuning to one of the alphas ready to attack, but instead  immediately getting slammed to the floor by Taehyung.