27

NO ONES POV

"Are you ready kook?" Felix asked, holding hands with his future Luna, both of them were standing behind the closed doors of the ballroom, which was now filled with many wolves. Jungkook was a nervous wreck, he wanted his alphas right now, but for the feast, the Luna is the one to arrive after everyone is already settled, which leads him to this situation. With him shaking from nerves with his only friend by his side.

"Kookie dont be nervous, your alphas are in the other side of the door" Felix spoke softly, trying his best to calm his nervous friend. "Everything is going to be fine kook relax, we arent going in until you are ready ok?"

Jungkook nodded, taking multiple deep breaths, he looked down then at the door and nodded to Felix. 

"Okay lets go"

Felix nodded mind linking the head alphas  and pushing the heavy wooden double doors, immediately the room fell silent, every wolf turning to admire their new Luna walk down the path leading where his alphas were. Jungkook almost stopping at the sight of them.

oh God where they handsome!

The alphas had dressed in black suits that seemed a bit tight on them, Jungkook could see their arm muscles even from a far, underneath they had a white dress shirt that matched Junkook's white suit, their hair had been styled and man was Jungkook whipped for them.

The alphas stood up from their table, walking down the path formed by the guest to meet their mate, Jungkook could feel a bunch of emotions from his mates, pride, admiration, happiness, and most importantly love.

"You look beautiful Kook" Namjoon murmured, being the first one to reach Jungkook the rest of the brothers standing behind him.

"Thank you alpha, you all look handsome" Jungkook shyly smiled a small blush appearing on his cheeks, he knew many wolves were watching them, that was the purpose of the feast, but with his mates, he honestly couldnt feel them, it was just him and his alphas, his mates, only his.

Yoongi smiled softly, grabbing Jungkook's hand with Jimin in his other side grabbing his other arm, the alphas smiled walking towards their table with their lovely mate, their guests murmuring and admiring their new Luna. 

Once the seven of them had sat down, Namjoon grabbed a glass that seemed to be filled with a weird sparkly water that Jungkook didnt know the name of. Namjoon lifted the glass in the air and gently with a spoon he made some noise, the guests quieting down almost immediately, then bowing towards them, making the alphas nod.

"First of all, we are all thankful for your presence this night. Today, we are celebrating such an important event for us as wolves, as you all now, we have found our mate, and as head alphas, he shall become the Luna of this pack. We are all thankful to the Moon Goddess for giving us our mate, who will help to rule by our sides." Namjoon spoke I could feel Gukie howl in happiness by just listening to what Namjoon had to say, Jin softly running his fingers on Jungkook's back. "We know this pack had been a long time without the care of a Luna, but now that we have one, we are expecting you all to treat him with respect, as he is an equal to us."

"Lunas are one of the most important wolves than a pack could have, as they not only are the ones to bring the future heirs of the pack, but they also care and nurture every wolf in their family, including pack mates. This is why they receive such name, Luna, named after our own Goddess, known for bringing us to life and caring for us every night without missing any moment in our lives."

"Today we are not only celebrating the new coming of a Luna, but the sacred union between wolves stablished by our Goddess herself thousands of years ago, a mate bond, a bond so strong that is nearly impossible to break, but also something so beautiful and precious that I cannot wait until everyone in my pack feels one. Tonight is a happy time, and so will be for now on. So please I thank you again for coming here to celebrate with us, and I wish you all a happy time" Namjoon spoke " Let the feast begin!"