22

NO ONES POV

Jungkook woke up by the sound of the singing birds and warm sun rays that were peeking from the curtains, the omega yawned not wanting to leave his nest nor his alphas any time soon. Jungkook lifted his head, looking at his alphas who were contently sleeping really close to each other as if trying to get the closest way possible to him. 

Jungkook smiled at the six brothers, before he tried to stand up, having the sudden urge to use the bathroom. 

Carefully and slowly he managed to wiggle out of his alphas embrace, walking as quietly as possible to the bathroom, his alphas worked really hard, he didn't wanted to disturb them on their much needed sleep.

Jungkook finally did his business, starting to freshen up for the day, he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste and looked in the mirror.

and Oh God he almost screamed.

His neck  was covered with six big marks, suddenly remembering the events that happened last time. Have they slept the whole day?! apparently yes. 

Jungkook shook his head, looking once again at his neck, eventually the purple marks  will settle down after the bite heals leaving behind a scar, well, that's what he rememberers, he hopes it does though. The omega carefully ran his fingers to his neck, caressing his fresh marks, shivering once he felt warmth radiating from them. He could still tell which mark was done by who.

Starting by his left side, under his ear was Yoongi's followed by Hoseok's and then Jimin's on the spot where the shoulder and neck meet, on the right side, Jin had chosen the same spot as Yoongi, followed by  Taehyung and then Namjoon on the same place as Jimin's marking spot.

Jungkook was too immerse looking at his marks that he didn't notice an alpha entering the bathroom too. Jin looked softly at his freshly marked mate, love and pride radiating off from him, the alpha approached the omega who was still distracted and wrapped his hands around him, chuckling softly when he jumped, pouting cutely once he recognized his alpha, Jin smiled kissing softly the back of Jungkook's head.

"Good Morning pup, how was your sleep?"

"we slept for a whole day alpha"

"Dont worry about it, its not a big deal" Jin said nuzzling softly at the omegas neck, enjoying how the omega tilted his head to make more room for him.

"How are you feeling Kookie?"

 " I feel great, a bit startled when I saw the marks but its fine, don't worry about it alpha!" Jungkook smiled showing his cute bunny teeth, making the alpha almost die from his little mate cuteness.

"Im glad" Jin mumbled kissing his own mark on Jungkook lovingly, watching carefully how his omega blushed. "lets wake up the others, you didn't had lunch or dinner, you must be hungry" Jin said, smiling when Jungkook turned around to hug him, burring his face on his chest.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug with rosy cheeks, walking out of the bathroom and going back to his original spot on the nest, it wasn't long before the omega was hugged again by his alphas, Jin shaking his head at the omega while trying not to laugh.

Jungkook giggled hugging his alphas back, nuzzling into Namjoon's scent gland, making the alpha purr, but not wake up. Jugnkook pouted, whining when Namjoon tighten his hug, the alpha woke up, opening just one eye and smiling at the sight of a pouting Jungkook early in the morning.

"What are you doing kook?" Namjoon  said, with a deep raspy voice that made Jungkook almost shiver. The omega looked at his alpha with big doe eyes, cuddling to his side, Namjoon chuckled at the cutie next to him, giving his mate a small kiss on the top of his head.