6

NO ONES POV

The alphas except Yoongi, walked out of the pack house, walking to a private part of the forest, they had so many questions, yet so little answers, so talking to the Elders might help them out.

"I really hope he is our mate" Jimin said " I dont care if I have to share him with all of you, I just want him as a mate"

The alphas nodded in agreement, but they knew that, even if Jungkook somehow was their mate, they couldn't force him to be theirs, yet they still hoped. The alphas where wipped so quickly for Jungkook, they didnt even notice how or when, but something they knew was the craving to hold the omega close at the end of the day.

They aproached a small, but cozy looking wooden house, the alphas made their way to the door, knocking and waiting for a response, or for someone to open the door. The door opened revealing an elderly lady,with her hair all white and so many wrinkles that underneat contained the widsome of a hundred of answers, or perhaps hundreds of questions?.

The Elders were the most respected wolves of any packs, no one was allowed to kill an Elder, no matter if your pack was in war with another, the Elders were untochable and whoever did otherwise.

May the Moon Goddess Bless their poor soul.

 The alphas bowed respectfully to a 90 degrees angle, the woman chuckling and letting them in, guiding them to the main room where another 6 Elders rested in the couches, some playing cards, reading, and even one sleeping.

"Hyunwoo wake up the Head Alphas are here" The same woman said smacking the elder in the head, sure they were old now, that couldnt hurt much.

"Wha- where?!" 

The Elders chuckled sitting straight and telling their alphas to stop bowing to them.

"So what brings you all to our humble home alphas?" an Elder spoke as the woman sat down in one of the couches.

"We have some questions" Namjoon said assisting the lady to sit down.

"Dont we all have questions? young Namjoon?" another elder spoke with a lazy smile.

"Thats correct, but our question is more specific, it's about mates" Jin said.

The elders looked at them nodding at them to ask away.

"What is your question?"

"Can six wolves be mated to one single wolf?"

The Elders stood quiet, glancing at eachother.

"What spikes this interest Taehyung?" 

"You see Elders, we believe that we have found our mate, but all six of us feel the same to the omega" Said male spoke.

The elders hummed, with the help of Jin, an elder stood up, walking to the shelves filled with books so thick, the alphas were worried for the elder who was looking at the books carefully.

"We've heard of three wolves mated to each other, but seven wolves" one elder said, the rest humming in agreement.

"The Moon Goddess has her ways, lets not forget that" 

"She is the one to decide after all"

"Yet six alphas to one omega, poor omega, that's going to hurt"

"Hyunwoo!" one of the female elders spoke smacking him in the head again.

"Yah!"

The alphas just stood there, sure they've seen the Elders multiple times, outside their place, but they were always serious, now seeing them in their home and being playful, was quite the sight.