"Where did you obtain so much power?!" Mard Geer yells. Natsu and I appear before him, and ram our knees under his chin, my legs covered in Crystal Armor.

Natsu and I land on Crystal Platforms, his body glowing with gold flames.

"IGNEEL STYLE DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: HIDDEN FIRE FORM: FLAME LOTUS PHOENIX SWORD!!" Natsu shoots at Mard Geer in a burst of flames, striking him right in the stomach. Mard Geer cries out in pain as he's sent sailing back. He crashes into a chunk of debris.

I was there, waiting for Mard Geer, standing on a Crystal Platform.

"Seven Colours Crystals Arts Magic: Topaz Magic: Ragnarok!" I scream furiously, thrusting my hands out to Mard Geer. An enormous topaz crystal forms around him, and Mard Geer cries out in agony when the crystal turns into lightning, before striking Mard Geer with thousands upon thousands of lightning bolts.

A moment later, and the spell wears off, revealing a limp Mard Geer. However, he jerks his head up to glare at Natsu and I. Mard Geer lets out a cry of rage and pain. Natsu and I start to fall, having exerted so much magic power, especially when I created the Flame of Rebuke. Mard Geer catches Natsu and I by the backs of our shirts.

"Once Mard Geer has vented all his rage, you won't have a corpse to bury!!" He says, anger and hatred in his voice.

"That was all the magic we had, and you beat it. Not too bad. For a demon," Says Natsu.

"BE GOOONNEE!!" Mard Geer rages.

I say, smirking, "Thing is... we have faith, too." Mard Geer gains a look of surprise. I call down, "GRAY!! NOOOOWWWW!!"

Gray gets to his feet, albeit, a bit wobbly, and creates a massive archery bow out of ice, an arrow forming in the string as he aims it right at Mard Geer.

I tell the demon in a sinister voice, "One thing you should know about me, Mard Geer, is that I don't like it when people like you harm my family or talk down on them! Never mess with my guild—ever!!"

Gray lets the arrow loose, and it flies right for Mard Geer. "Ice Demon: Zeroth Destruction Bow!!"

The arrow pierces Mard Geer And he cries out in agony

The arrow pierces Mard Geer And he cries out in agony. Natsu, Gray and I grin in triumph at each other. Mard Geer releases us as the arrow explodes right through his body.

Natsu and I hit the ground with a thud, tumbling. I say, grinning, "We did it!"

Mard Geer lies on the ground not too far away, unmoving.