T h i r t y F i v e

Start from the beginning

J heard all sorts of things around her as she entered her class with the rest of the gang. She quickly put it together that they were talking about her and seventeen. She giggled a little thinking about everyone finding out she actually lived with them.

"Hey." J heard someone in front her, making her snap out of her thoughts.

It was felix who was now waving his hands in front of J's face, smiling brightly.

"You alright mate?"

"Yeah yeah. What's up?" J turned her attention to him.

"It's been a while since we've hung out, I miss you." Felix pouted a little.

J laughed a little, earning wonwoo's attention. "We can hang out anytime! You know that."

She continued talking to felix as she felt Chan's eyes on them. She also saw nabz coming up besides Wonwoo.

"I'm hungry." Nabz pouted at wonwoo.

'Why?' J thought to herself. What was the reason bitch?

"So?" Wonwoo replied back.

J smiled at how he didn't reply flirtatiously.

"Actually I'm hungry too Wonwoo." J spoke up catching his eyes as they were already on her.

"I'll go to the school store." Wonwoo quickly got up heading for the door.

"He's getting me food." Nabz played with her hair.

"What's been up N? I thought you liked minghao?" J asked curiously.

"I've moved on. Wonwoo's gotten hotter these days." Nabz fanned herself with her hands.

J rolled her eyes a little as she sighed.

Wonwoo came back with more than enough snacks for J or well, everyone it seemed like. Nabz along with the gang took something from wonwoo's hands as he placed two different items on J's desk. A heart shaped bun and a carton of strawberry milk. J laughed looking at how cheesy a gang member could be but blushed when she realized she was lucky to be receiving it from him.

The days of that week seemed to drag on as J grew more annoyed and jealous of Nabz's antics towards Wonwoo. Her sickeningly high pitched voice even seemed to bother her now.  

"Come on Wonwoo, let me feed you this slice." Nabz spoke as the all sat at lunch on Friday.

J rolled her eyes and made her way to the bathroom. Although it seemed a little abrupt so jun quickly got up to go after her.

"What's wrong with you?" Jun joked walking behind her.

J didn't answer and kept walking which Jun found a little weird. He grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I'll give you another piggy back ride if you tell me." Jun smirked in her direction.

"Nothings wrong jun." J laughed a little seeing him so happy.

"You're getting jealous, aren't you." Jun narrowed his eyes at her.

"I hate that word." J made a weird face at him.

"It's okay to be jealous, he is your boyfriend after all." Jun was now just teasing her.

"Shh." J shushed him.

"Wonwoo and J sitting in a tree-" jun started and J interrupted him.

"I'm gonna beat your ass hui." She took off running after him.

Jun stuck out his tongue as he continued running back to their seats. They sat back down in their seats next to each other as everyone stared at how breathless they were.