"Renjun is inside watching Jisung." Jeno began when we neared. "The boy has already hustled six people out of all their money."

We all laughed. Jisung was a good kid, he didn't drink or smoke like the other underaged high school students, but he did have a tendency to play many gambling games. Despite his younger age, it was a bit scary how good he was at what he did.

We all went inside and Jeno lead us to where Renjun, Jisung, and Chenle were. I rolled my eyes when his girlfriend, Nari, greeted us in the most annoying high pitched tone.

"Hi," She forced a smile. "I'm so glad everyone could make it." She was only being nice because Chenle was present, but we all knew she hated each and everyone one of us.

I looked over at Sarang who was boring holes into Nari with her eyes. She turned back, whispering something in Chenle's ear before disappearing.

"Bitch."

I snickered after hearing Sarang vaguely mumble under her breath.

She sighed out loud and looked at Chenle. "So where's the alcohol?"

Haechan beat him to the answer as he walked back from the kitchen holding two bottles of liquor and a stack of cups. "Whos ready to get drunk?" He smirked and began to mix a blueberry smelling concoction.

Sarang didn't waste a moment, grabbing the first drink that Haechan served. She gulped down her drink in less than ten seconds, smirking after slamming the cup on the table. Haechan smirked and poured her another cup.

"Slow down sweetheart, we just got here." Yangyang took the cup from her and drank it himself.

Sarang rolled her eyes and waited for Heachan to pour her another drink. He went down the circle then looked at me.

"Oh no thanks." I shook my head. I looked around and spotted a table with snacks and a bowl of punch on the other side of the room. "I'm going to go grab a snack and something non alcoholic." I emphasized the word non in my sentence.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached the snack table, immediately stuffing my face with tortilla chips.

An unknown boy who was also standing by the table filling his plate with chips, lightly laughed at me.

"Someone is hungry."

"Starving." I let out a small laugh. "I haven't ate since school lunch."

"Well if your schools lunch is as terrible as mine, then I'm sorry." He exaggerated a grieving expression. "I'm Seongjun," He finally cracked a smile and served me a cup of punch. "And you are?"

"Y/N." I smiled, accepting the cup."Kim Y/N."

"Yah!"

I turned around and saw Nari glaring my way.

"Some idiots are upstairs making a mess!"

I looked at her with a confused expression. "What are-"

"And I care why?." Seongjun sarcastically asked. I took a step back realizing that she was glaring at him, not me.