chapter 37 ~ 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕

Start from the beginning

     "Well, I was gonna ask what you guys wanted to do today," Taehyung mumbled. "But, I guess an orgy will do, too."

     Yoongi and I howled loudly, pushing ourselves off the taller blonde as shivers trailed up our spines. The others cackled at his sexual comment, their eyes shut tight as their laughter radiated joyously throughout the apartment. I couldn't help but quietly admit that Taehyung's words sent a hot streak through my center, highly sinful thoughts bouncing about my head and making me quite uncomfortable.

     "For the love of- calm down, Tae," Yoonig chuckled, dragging a hand down his face. His arms circled my waist, pulling me back against his chest. I wiggled myself into place in his grasp, glaring up at Taehyung with narrowed eyes.

     "Are you contemplating the idea, sweetheart?" Taehyung eyed me cockily, one eyebrow raised as he ran a hand down his thigh, gripping the inner span of flesh visible beneath his shorts. I watched his movements warily, feeling the heat rise to my face as I brought my eyes up to meet his.

      "Mmh," I hummed, refusing to verbalize any sort of answer. Taehyung drug his teeth across his bottom lip, a coy expression adorning his chiseled face as he offered me a nod, flicking his gaze toward Jimin, Jungkook, and Kiana.

      "I think we should just stay inside," Jimin mumbled, glancing out the window behind him. "We could do something here."

      "Like what, hyungie?" Jungkook blinked up at the blonde, draping his arms across the back of the couch.

      Kiana snorted. "Hyungie," she chuckled under her breath.

      Jungkook offered the brunette a light smack in the back of the head, grinning down at her as he growled, "Shut it."

     All eyes gradually drifted to Jimin, the blonde shifting uncomfortably under our gazes as we awaited some sort of answer from him. He cleared his throat, offering the living room window one final glance before stuttering, "I-I don't know. We could stay in and play a game."

     "I like where this is going," Kiana chuckled, offering me a glance. I stayed quiet, admiring Jimin from a distance as he puckered his lips in thought.

     "Well, let's a least eat first," Yoongi yawned, stretching his hands high above his head. I leaned farther into his chest, curling up so that my head was tucked comfortably beneath his chin. Being curled up beside the brunet reminded me of his first appearance in the apartment all those months ago, his sweatshirt drowning me in its warm embrace as I cuddled closer, nervously, into Yoongi's touch for comfort in an unfamiliar home. The brunet shifted beneath me, forcing me to roll over and wrap my arms around Taehyung as he pushed himself to the center of the living room.

      "I'll pay," Yoongi mumbled, pulling his phone out and offering it to Jimin. Just as the blonde reached for the device, Kiana snatched it from his grasp, scrolling through whatever site Yoongi had opened. "I- Excuse you!?" Yoongi reached out to take his phone back, but Kiana was quicker, the small girl pushing herself up and over the back of the couch, his phone clutched in a death-grip in her grasp.

      "I wonder..." Kiana trailed off as her eyes became saucers amongst the features of her pale face, her gaze flicking to mine. Her cheeks puffed out as a burst of laughter escaped her. She would've doubled over, have Yoongi not come up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled his phone from her grasp.