"Ta shi Ki bani wuri" hajiya said glaring at her.  With no choice she left the two in the kitchen and went to her room hajiya has really dampen her mood, immediately her body touch the comfort of her bed she slept off.

   One thing about hajiya is that she love her children especially her Abu,after loosing her first son due to some of her mistake, she promise not to do anything to discomfort her other son, if not by now she would have gotten fareedah married to her daughter son(Cousin), she did not want history to repeat it self and her daughter that want fareedah to marry her son says she is being biased.
   What her daughter wanted is too much to ask for, knowing it will cost the happiness of many people, she also did not know who to believe between fareedah or salim about what happen,something happen that makes fareedah to dislike him,she did not even understand the both of them, the two are her favorite grandchildren.
   When fareedah said she love someone, she was happy finally her granddaughter is getting married,she love fareedah but her persistent to marriage made her to be strict with her.

  💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

  She woke u around 2:00pm, coming down from the bed,she perform ablution & pray zuhr, she decide to get something from the kitchen and eat ,she has a flight to catch by 10:00 pm,she just finish eating her food when a maid came that she was called by hajiya.

    Quickly Standing up she manuvere to the kitchen to make her favorite tea,she was scared of what hajiya has to say, knowing her father can never go against his mother, he love her a lot, their father died when he was just a year old leaving 3 kids, a 10 year old son, 7 year old daughter, a year old son, a wife and nothing to feed on except the house they live, their father relative did not help them at all, life was very hard. Hajiya did everything possible to Play the role of father and mother, she gave up on so many things but not her children, she will starve just to make sure they have something to eat and pay their school fees. With all the struggle she sees her first son & daughter through the university, who later took over and send their little brother to school from all the petty job they did. Fareedah like and respect her for her courage and strength.

After preparing the tea, she went to her room, knocking on the door she entered with
  "Assalamualaikum" in a meek voice

"Walaikum salaam" she answered keeping the Quran inside the drawer.
    She move closer to her and gave her the tea, hajiya collected it and took a sip while she kept the tray on the bed side drawer.

   "Allah yayi miki albarka" she said taking anther sip

"Amen" she answered sitting on the bed, she watch her as she take her tea before dropping the tea cup.

  "Fareedah, I've talk to your parent and they told me everything, its seem the boy is a nice body hajiya said removing her glasses

   "yes Hajiya" she said curious to know what she has to say

  "Its a yes from me, you love him right"

Fareedah hug her in happiness before releasing her
   "I love him and he also does love me, he respect and understand me"she said smiling

   "Pls don't make us regret it" hajiya said looking at her granddaughter.
      " inshaallah I won't"

"When are they coming for the Sa Rana bcos I want them to come before I leave" she ask

   "I don't know yet"

"Allah yasa shine mafi alkhairi" hajiya said

  "Ameen, thank you hajiya" fareedah said blushing.

Hajiya laugh shaking her head slightly surprise by her outburst.
    "Granny you know am traveling tonight" fareedah ask

"Do you have to go"

"Yes granny the seminar is very important & am opportune to get to go, I will learn lots of things and also get to meet some top surgeon" she said all excited.

  "Toh shikena likita, have you pack your bag" she ask

"Am almost done"

"Go and finish it and also get some rest".  Standing up she maneuver towards her room, then to the closet to pack her bag.
        She is going to France for a  10 days seminar and work shop, three people from their department where chosen and was lucky to be one of them, she cant afford to miss it knowing she will learn alot & it has to do with cardio.

  Around 6:00pm, she was ready to go to the airport, her colleagues where there already, sauntering down the stairs with her bag, she hope Ammiey will drive her to the airport,her brother is in Kaduna, while Asma is at their elder brother house & their driver travel to his hometown, so Ammiey is the only option she has.

   Descending down the stairs she saw hajiya talking to a guy in ash kaftan but couldn't see his face, moving closer to them the familiar masculine scent filled her olfactory lobe. "How come he is here, he sure is a life saver" she thought
   Jamal and hajiya seem to be talking immediately  they saw her they both let quiet.  They seem to get along & from the look on hajiya face, she like him. After the emotional goodbye from her mother and grandmother, Jamal drove her to the airport.

  💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jamal strides to his father study, he just arrive from the airport, he is tired of all the silent treat he has been getting, its only greetings and some office work that makes them talk to each other. Their father and son bonding has stopped.
  He entered the study with a salaam, his dad answer and return back to the file he was going through without glancing at him.

   "Dad am sorry" he said sitting down.
"Its okay" he answer in a monotone.

    He was angry at himself for trying to force his son without his wish, all along he thought his son will listen to him and do what he wished but the otherwise happen. He wonder what Jamal was lacking in his upbringing.
If its on him he will never cancel it but his wife literally blackmail him. He promise his friend who have help him alot during their childhood, he thought the only way he can repay him his to get their children married and straighten their bond.

"Dad am seeing someone and her parent want us to come for the sa Rana"

"Okay, you don't have to worry, I will call your uncles" he said dismissively

   "Its fareedah, your friends daughter"

"What are you saying, do you think am joking with you, if you don't have anything reasonable bro say leave you can see that am busy"

  "Dad am serious, she was the girl I love from the start & when I came back two months back we reconcile" he said.

   His father was very happy,from the expression on his face you can know that.
"So why the drama of canceling the arrangements" he ask with a curious look.

     "Its a long story" he said

"Am listening". Jamal ended up briefing him about what happen.

    "The two of you're childish,had it been I know all these from the start I wouldn't have cancel it, but Allah has his own plan" he said after Jamal finished telling him what transpired.

  They Chatted for a while before Jamal leave the study as his Dad & fareedah's talk over phone......

Assalamualaikum my beautiful fiful..
   How're you all? Good InshaAllah.

Hope you're enjoying my story, pls bear with me♥♥♥

      Lemme come & be going 👭👭😘😘.

Don't forget to hit that little star ★ ★ ★ ,  comment❤❤, and share😍😍.

    Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋💞💖💕