FORTY ONE

Royalty's POV

Standing in front of the huge mansion thinking wether it's a good idea or I'm just looking my mind. I'm suppose to be angry at him for leaving me alone with rich people I don't know. I looked like a fool.

I knock on the door and wait. I look around the house and see men with guns. It came to me as a surprise that he needed bodyguards. The security got tight the last time I was here.

The door opens revealing Alejandro wearing only his pants. His hair was messy and wet. His expression was cold and totally uncalled for.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a cold tone.

"What am I doing here?" I laugh sarcastically and look at him as he runs his fingers through his hair.

I walk in the house pushing him out of the way. "Sure why don't you let yourself in." I hear him say and closes the door behind him. His attitude towards me is so unsudden.

"Alejandro, you ask me to come with to a Gala and you leave me alone to be with another woman." I said trying not to raise my voice.

"I don't have to explain to you," he said as we both walk to the sitting room.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I am on the edge of losing my mind.

"Alec," A woman's voice interrupts me and I turn to see Summer walking down the stairs wearing Alejandro's shirt, that he was wearing tonight.

She looks at me and smiles, and I turn back to Alejandro who avoided looking at me.

"Oh, now I see why you left." I stated in a small voice. I thought I  was being pathetic coming here, but now I felt even worse for just being here.

I take a seat on the couch to process everything. I look at him and his facial expression was serious. What was wrong with him. I stand deciding it's time for me to leave. To think I was starting to fall for him. I'm glad the train left before I could be on board.

I stand up and gave him a final look before leaving. I walked out the door slowly, hoping he might stop me.

"Royalty..." I heard him call out and turn to face him.

"You forgot your purse," With that said he closes the door in my face. I stand frozen and surprised as I'm staring at the door.

I feel something dripping on and I look up to see it was starting to rain. Waiting for an uber as the rain is pouring on me outside Alejandro's mansion. This was on of the saddest days of my life and my boyfriend just cheated on me with his ex.

After getting home drenched. I went to up to my room and got of the wet clothes and took a long warm shower. I enter my bed and wrap myself in my blanket. I hear my door open and I look up to see my father.

"Dad, why you still up after midnight?" I ask him as I sit up on my bed.

"I was worried about you sweetheart," he said in a soft tone, closing the door behind him. He walks up to me and sits next to me on the bed.

"That's not necessary dad, I can take care of myself." I tell him.

"I know you can, but I would have never thought you would date a criminal." I look at him surprised at how he knew.

"I'm a criminal lawyer, I can name you all the criminals wanted in America." He looks at me waiting for me to say something.

"I'm sorry dad," I mumbled and wipe my tears away. "I didn't think I would fall in love with him."

"We don't choose who we fall in love with, but I just want you to be careful. This man is very dangerous," He stated and kissed my forehead. I watch him leave the my room leaving me with my thoughts.

I can't say that I know his dangerous side, because he has never showed me that side. He only showed me a different side of him, but I feel like he was cloaking his true self.

The fact he lives a double life, a business man and a mafia boss. It proves that he can't be himself. He promised me that he wanted nothing to do with Summer again, but what changed all of a sudden.

I wasn't going to chase after someone who would treat me like that. I'm deeply hurt to what he did to me, but I'll do what's best for me, move on with my life. Now there's only one thing to do.

I get off my bed and took my phone out of my purse. I dial the one person who i thought I can avoid, but I have no choice anymore.

"Hello."

"I'm sorry for calling you at this time but I've made my decision."

"Which is?"

"I will help you catch Alejandro Rodriguez."

To be continued...