EIGHT

Royalty's POV

For the first time in my life, I was really sacred. Well not that scared the fact my life and my job is on the hands of that scum bag. I had no clue what to do and I wasn't ready to lose my job, I literally just got my degree. This cannot be happening to me, especially at a time like this.

I finally arrive at work and see Velasco already standing at the gate. He opens the gate and let's me in. He didn't do his usual check, I was thankful he didn't do it today. I park my car and walk straight to my office. I greet Scott and good morning and enter my office and lock it. I was hoping I wasn't looking suspicious.

I take out the file and hide it on the drawer in my desk. I hear someone knocking on my door, which startled me. "Royalty, Antoine is looking for you."

I nod realizing he can't see me. "Sure, I'll be out in a minute." I take a deep breath to calm myself. If he could see I was nervous he would know something is going on.

I walk out of my office with my head jeld high and head straight to Antoine. "Hey, heard you were looking for me."

I close the door behind me and just stand there with a straight face. "Yeah please take a sit."

I sit down wondering what's going on. I was hoping I wasn't in trouble. It's only my second day, I cannot afford to be in trouble. I wasn't ready to lose my job, before everything even began.

"Relax you not in trouble." My eyes go wide, did he hear me.

"If I didn't do anything wrong than why am I here." I ask him.

"I wanted to inform you that every monday you'll be starting around 12 , the inmates I usually busy at this time." I sigh in relief and ge nods. I was about to leave but I wanted to ask him something.

"I'm very curious, you wouldn't if I asked you something." He raises his eyebrow and nods.

"How do you have a french name, but you Russian?" He gives me a straight face and ends up chuckling. He had a deep sexy husky laugh. I was thought that was kinda cute and hot.

"My mother is French and my father is Russian." He answered with a smile. Oh explains why. I nod and blush, I stood up and was about to leave.

"Wait, you can stay here for now, it gets boring here sometimes." He muttered, I could see he was shy when he asked me. He blushed but I saw it before he put on a straight face. Ok Mr tough guy.

"Sure, let me go grab my note book first, there's something I need to finish." I open the door and leave and quickly walk to me office. I open and walk straight to my table.

"Took you long enough." I get startled and turn to see Rodriguez sitting with uncomfortably on the couch with my pink fluffy pen.

"I thought you are suppose to be here till 12." I ignore him as I take my notebook.

"Yeah, but a friend of mine told me you have a little gift for me." His lips curled in to a smirk. I froze on my stop remembering I had to give him the file.

"You can't do this Rodriguez, I could lose my job and licence over this." I take the file and throw it over him.

"I want you to get out of my office." I turn around and was about to go back to Antoine's office, when he grabs my arm and pins on the wall.

"You don't ever disrespect me like that." He said through gritted teeth, his voice dangerously low and thick.

I was scared and turned on at the same time. Something about his eyes, layed something mysterious and untold secrets that made me more curious about him even more.

"Understand that little bunny." I don't say anything and continue looking at him. He pins me even even more harder and I felt pain on my waist by his tight grib. I nod and he finally releases me.

My heart was beasting so fast I couldn't controll it. I run to the bathroom to try and calm myself down. I was loosing it, I didn't want to show weekness infront of him but I couldn't control it. I splash some water on my face to cool down. What made him react that way with me, it was really weird.

After a while I go back to Antoine's office. I walk in without knocking and just sit without saying a word to Antoine.

"What took you so long?"

"Huh... oh uhm I just got caught up with something." I nervously cough and avoid staring at him.

"Are you ok Royalty?" He stands up and pours me some water and gives it to me to drink. I thank him and drink the water, he nods and goes back to his seat.

Antoine and I had a great talk, I got to know more about him. He Is 32 years old, lived alone with his puppy max, it was very cute that he had a heart. With all his straight face and seriousness, he was pretty much a sweet guy. He is single and doesn't have any kids or was never married. He's father was very strict with him, went to the military for about 6 years.

"I had a great time talking to you." Antoine said and smiled. I looked him and gave him a sweet smile and left to my office.

The entire time I was sitting with him, there was something about him I couldn't put into place. You know when you have a feeling but you not even sure yourself what kind of feeling it is, it's the same aura he gave me and it didn't really sit well with me. But i shook it off, because he's my boss and I just have to trust him.

Vote. Comment. Share