SIXTEEN

Rodriguez's POV

I've been really thinking about this. Was it really a good idea to tell Royalty about my past. Do i trust her, that was the problem. I mean she could  be working with Antoine on this, but I know she won't betray me like this. As much as I know she isn't even allowed to give information about her patients.

I sigh, debating whether to go ahead with this. I get of one of the bunk beds. I shared a cell with one of my trusted men. While I was stuck in prison, I had someone taking care of the mafia, operations and my men. But he'll always keep updated. I had everything here, just not my freedom.

I check my phone to see if I have any notifications. This was one of my business phones, even my men that are here have them. It's a way for us to stay connected. One message from Rovach. He is my best friend, my brother. We may not be bonded by blood, but he was one of the few men I can trust with all my heart. I met Rovach when we were in primary school, he was a nerd but changed we started high school.

{From Rovach:} I need to see you today.

He sent the message the same time I had a session with Royalty. It's already 4 and visiting hours close at 5. It takes him 1 hour to get, so if he is going to be here, they won't permit him to enter, even with the power I hold in prison, I'm still not above authority especially when you locked up.

{To Rovach:} This better be important.

{From Rovach:} I'm on my way, c u in 10.

I'm wondering what's so important that he had to see me. I know Rovach, he only came to see me when he has something very important.

"Rodriguez you have a visitor." The guard said as he opens up the cell. He handcuffs me and takes me.to the visiting area. I see Rovach wearing an expensive suits. I smirk at his taste of clothing.

A few years ago  after I took charge of the mafia, I made Rovach my patner. He studied business and economics in Harvard, he was the most smart one among all my men and can get anything in a second. He become more cold after what happened in his life, I wouldn't be surprised neither of us had a great childhood. Rovach was a good person, but life hit him hard and he changed in a second. Luckily for him he has already found the one person who loves him for who he is.

"Rovach," his name left my lips with a smirk on my face, his cold eyes looking straight at me. 

"Alejandro," He's said calmly voice cold and dangerous.

"You know that name cannot be mentioned Rov." I growled through clenched teeth.

"Fine, Rodriguez." He said draging the name Rodriguez and smirked. He knows I don't like anyone calling me that name. "Why does it matter, I've been calling you with that name since we were kids. Anyway I'm not here to discuss that with you, I was in a meeting with your lawyer. He told me you might be released for good behaviour, aslong you don't make any mistakes. He told me he'll get back to me as soon as he gets more info on this."

"That's the best news I've heard in five years. Well aside from making that million dollar deal with Pêpê." I smile, happy to hear this. I couldn't stand being here even for a second.

"Not so fast Alejandro. You know your past with Antoine, he'll do anything to keep you in here." He glared with a serious face.

"Right how could I forget about him." I groan.

"Make sure to find out what's his plan Alejandro,"He warned as he shot a glare in my direction. "We can't afford to keep you here for another minute."

"Take care of everything, I'll deal with things here." I growled as I bolt out of the visiting area back to my cell.

Now I had one thing in mind. Maybe Royalty was working with Antoine. If I'd ask her she might deny it. I didn't know who to trust. I enter my cell frustrated, how was I going to figure things out.

"Velasco come here." I call one of my guards. Velasco worked for me, Antoine didn't know that. After I was imprisoned, my men came here to keep an eye and help me from the inside. Which really made a lot things easier for me here in prison.

"Yes boss." He replied immediately, looking professional in front of me.

"I want you to spread the word to the others and tell them to find out about Antoine's plan." I order him, and he nods in reply and leaves.

{To Rovach:} I told Velasco, to spread the word and find out what's happening.

{From Rovach:} Great! I got a message from Quica, he told me about the new psychologist. I'll be investigating her and check her background.

I take a deep breath remembering, I forgot to mention Royalty to Rovach.

{From Rovach:} Just keep an eye on her!

I switch of my phone and hide it. He should not worry about that at all. I'll be keeping a very close eye on her.

Vote. Comment. Share