Kamijiro- Blossoms

Kaminari Pov

it was a quiet day, the cherry blossoms around the school had started to bloom all around. they were so beautiful and cute.

Usually, I would spend my lunch break with the rest of the bakusquad, either watching Mina and Sero compete to see how many fries they could fit in their mouths at once, or watching Jiro come up with new songs. she never noticed me watching her, and if she did, she would cover it up straight away and give me the death glare.

however, today was different. Instead of doing the normal crazy shit that was the bakusquad chronicles, I took the chance to enjoy the cherry blossoms before it rains and they get all soggy. I wandered about the trees until I heard a voice. a sweet singing voice accompanied with a soft strum of a guitar.

I followed the music like I didn't already know who it was. my guess was confirmed when she came into view. the beautiful purple haired girl sat with her bare toes in the brook and a guitar in her arms underneath a blossom tree. not many people know about this area, not a lot of people know that the school actually has a brook, except Jiro of course and most likely Tsu as well.

she didn't notice me yet. I was standing between two trees listening to her warm voice loom around my ears. ever since she sang for everyone at the school festival, I would pretty much give anything to hear her sing again. I wandered closer to her until she noticed me and halted almost immediately.

"Kaminari! don't scare me like that! you nearly gave me a heart attack , what are you doing here?" she gasped. I looked at her nervously. I didn't mean to scare her, I just wanted to sit with her and listen to her sing.

"Sorry, I heard your singing and decided to follow it." I explained. she began to blush slightly... or a lot. "I didn't mean to startle you, I just wanted to listen in, you know?" I added.

"I was just leaving anyway, you know I don't like singing in front of others..." she stated as she started packing her note book away.

"Wait, but what about the festival? you sang in front of most of UA then, whats wrong with me?" I questioned. she paused in place and stayed silent, however her face got pinker and pinker.

"Th-That was different... that was just because there was a reason for me to do it...I cant just..." she stuttered out. "Just drop it, ok!" she ordered. but of course, being me I continued to bug her about it.

"Pleeeaaasssseeee Jiro, just one song, for me... pweeze" I pleaded giving her puppy dog eyes and everything. she looked at me clear that she had given up. her notebook slid back out of her bag and back on the bank of the brook. my mind raced as I celebrated my victory.

but then, as she was picking out a song, a blossom petal landed on her nose. she didn't even notice until I went to flick it out of the way. she stopped for a split second and looked at her nose as it pinged away.

"Thanks, dork." she mumbled in response. I smiled, taking my own shoes off to join her in the water. I pulled my pant legs up to my knees and rested my feet next to hers. as my toes played about in the water, Jiro picked up her guitar and started playing for me. as I listened to the tune of her voice, I found a blossom on the grass which had fallen off in one piece. I picked it up and edged closer to Jiro. Her eyes looked over to me whilst she still played and sang. I brushed her hair behind her ear and slotted the blossom in between.

No matter how beautiful and cute cherry blossoms may be, none of them will ever compare to Kyoka Jiro and her gentle voice.

A/N so i found this picture on google and immediately made a story on it... like literally whenever im not feeling great or something, i just google kamijiro pictures in my spare time.... like a comfort ship. does anyone else do that, or am i just a bit sad? anyhoo, this was still really fun to write, its a bit shorter but i think its kinda cute anyway

Luv yas all