Ice cream Party- Tododeku🍨🍧

{\__/}
(^ .^)
/ > >

Deku POV

it was a blistering summers day at U.A. it was the weekend which meant we had the entire day to ourselves. since it was so nice outside, the class decided to hold an ice cream party at the beach. since I cleared it up, lots of people came to visit it.

we all headed down for the beach at around 10:00 am. Ashido, Sato and Hagakure brought milk and stuff. Sato also made wafers to go with. literally everybody volunteered Todoroki to help out with the ice cream production. everybody else except me, Sato and Todoroki all ran straight to the sea. the girls were mostly running because Mineta started chasing them. I figured I might as well stay and help. I prefer the sand anyway. Todoroki was doing an awesome job at making the ice cream, I watched his left hand glide over and swirl the mixture like an expert. "hey Midoria, do you mind holding up a tub for me." he asked me. it actually caught me off guard a little, I was so caught up in admiration for him. "Huh, oh sure." I said as I rummaged for a tub. I picked one out which had green, red and white stripes on it. I handed it to Todoroki who started to create ice cream from his bare hands like a magician.

"Hey guys I'm just gonna go to the restroom for a minute." Sato called to us. we both nodded and he walked away. almost immediately I went back to staring at everything Todoroki did. I pulled out my notebook and started to jot down notes on how his quirk is even useful in day to day activities. I never realise how much I mutter when I start note taking. I was in deep thought when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"hey are you ok?" Todoroki questioned with a concerned look on his face. my face turned pink with embarrassment and I started sweating from my head. but all of my mental breakdowns were put on hold as I felt something heavy on my head. I looked up to see him smiling at me. "you are just too cute sometimes, Midoria. Like a lil' green cinnamon roll." a blush spread across my face and his cheeks were tinted pink. the first thing that came to my mind was

"protect this little half toasted marshmallow's smile for ever and ever." In that moment I just didn't know what to do but hug him but he beat me to it. it was a beautiful moment until I noticed Mina Ashido staring right at us from the beach changing rooms. she was about to shout something but her mouth was violently smacked shut by Uraraka and Hagakure.

"shussshhhhh! Don't ruin the moment!" they both scolded her together. I chuckled to myself as I remembered that phase I went through of liking Uraraka, but now it looks like she supports my implied relationship with Todoroki more than any of my friends.

Some time passed and soon we were all sat together in holes we dug into the sand eating the ice cream. Hagakure and Ashido were sat together in the same pit gossiping to each other in some sort of strange gibberish language. me and some of the other guys always joked that it would be funny if Mina had actually taught all the girls some sort of alien language from her home planet so we didn't hear them. my seat was next to Todoroki's who was peacefully eating his ice cream. Asui- I mean Tsu was the only one of us who I noticed wasn't around. most of us guessed she was still in the sea since most of the time shes like a little mermaid swimming around, until Uraraka explained that she was just in the changing rooms. but then we heard a deafening scream from the changing rooms. we all panicked to see what happened. we were sat there wondering what had happened to her. could it be a villain? a bug? could she have hurt herself? and how?, but then I realised, that scream didn't sound like Tsu's. our panic was put to rest when we saw Mineta flying through the sky. he crashed down to the ground with a yelp. he then started running and squeeling "HELP ME!!! TSUYU 'S GONNA KILL ME!!!" was all he got out before he was snatched off the ground by a pink tongue. he was repeatedly smashed onto the ground over and over. Tsu then ran over and pinned him to the ground by his neck. "Give it back and I'll stop, ribbit" she threatened him as he weakly and reluctantly held up a light green bra which she snatched away immediately before yeeting him into the sea.

"dude, so un-manly, he should really get some respect" Kirishima said as Tsu sat next to Uraraka with frustration and pink splashed across her face. Sato served her some ice cream to make her feel better.

after that was all over, I asked Todoroki if he wanted to come over to my house to hang out for a while. we said goodbye to our friends and walked the way to my apartment hand in hand. "My mom is gonna love him! im sure of it" I thought to myself.