British Bulldog

AN: just saying for people who somehow never played this in primary school or is American. Its a playground game that always used to get banned cause kids kept getting hurt....DO YA THINK AIZAWA WOULD GIVE A SHIT?! NO! I swear to god this is exactly the kind of game he would encourage class 1A to play purely for his entertainment and lack of motivation to teach. Anyway so this chapter isn't really about one specific ship...I'm including like as many as I possibly can. Also 1B vs 1A is gonna be disastrous- if I make a part 2 to this I'll definitely include 1B and we can have a war🤣

Aizawa POV

Zero motivation....zero! My head kept throbbing after the excessive amount of sleep deprivation and alcohol intake. Seriously...its become so extreme recently. Its probably because Eri is gonna have to start school soon and I don't know how she's gonna handle it. Or if she's even gonna be safe. She went in yesterday for an introduction to the school and her classmates. Since she may be vulnerable to villains who may have connections with the monsters who tortured her, she needs to have a pro hero in her classroom and the playground. And since I'm teaching my own class, Nezu won't let me go. She came back in a happy mood though. Apparently it went well. Even made a friend already. Of course she already knew Asui's sister since she was invited to her birthday party. But they're not in the same class. Satsuki is in the year below but their playtimes allow the kids to mix. She was so excited telling me about her day and everything. Apparently, they played a game on the school meadow called Bull dog. Turns out, her new friend just moved all the way from England like two weeks ago so they're both new together, kind of. The kids beat themselves up, but hey what can you do? Kids play and they get hurt. Eri didnt, luckily.

Just then, as I was recalling everything in my pathetic state, an idea hit me.

"What if..." I spoke aloud " I dont teach today but instead ask Eri to tell us about this bulldog game...I mean, it could kind of count as training, like physical speed and stuff- ability to catch criminals" I rambled on. A smile crept onto my face "and I get to see them beat the crap out of each other"

I got up and rolled myself to Eri's room in my sleeping bag. She had woken up herself by now and had gotten dressed. A pink caticorn shirt, some blue shorts and bunny slippers. I saw that Negire(I presume) had put her hair up this morning.

"Oh, hi Zazzy!"

"So you know that bull dog game? Yeah, do you wanna show my class how to play?" Her face lit up with excitement.

"Yeah! I wanna come!"

"Alright, Kid. Get your sleeping bag and let's roll."

"Kay" she called as she pranced over to her bed to retrieve her pink hello kitty sleeping bag (which by the way, matched mine perfectly!) and we just sort of rolled our way to the classroom. I left a notice to say that Eri would be with me on her bedroom door.

Deku POV

waiting for aizawa usually would be a real drag especially if he overslept. But the chaos in this room was unimaginable. Kaminari used up his quirk a bit too much after he aimed to electricity Sero but ended up electrocuting Jiro instead. Now Bakugo was arguing with Tokoyami and Dark shadow over something.
"Uh...Ribbit?" Tsu spoke up nervously. We hadnt noticed the two caterpillars lying in the middle of the doorway over the chaos.

"Having fun?" Our homeroom teacher groaned sarcastically. Immediately everybody was in their seats.

"Hi everyone! Were gonna have fun today!" Eri giggled from beside Aizawa.

"Hi Eri! You look so cute!" The girls gushed excitedly. Aizawa helped my girl out of her sleeping bag and sat her on the edge of his desk.

"OK guys, today Eri's in charge so get down to the fields. Change into your gym Wear and prepare yourselves. I am so looking forward to this."