Chapter 7: Locked In A Cell

Amelia POV

When we got back to the helicarrior we put Loki in a glass cell, that is supposed to hold something a lot stronger then him.
" In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as touch that glass." Director Fury stated while pressing a button, that opens a huge hole underneath Loki's cell.
" Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works." Fury said.
I point at Loki.
" Ant" I say, then pointed at the button that will drop Loki into the steel trap,"Boot."
Loki laughs slightly before turning serious.
" Impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki snarled smartly.
"Built for something much more stronger then you." I stated walking up to the glass cage.
"Oh, I've heard." Loki said while turning from me, and looking at the camera in which Banner and the others are watching through the monitor.
" Mindless beast, makes play, to be the man." Loki taunted as he turned back to look at fury and I.
" How desperate are you? You call on these lost creatures to defend you." Loki said with fake curiosity dripping from every word.
" How desperate am I? You threaten MY world with war. You steal a force that you can't hope to control." Fury explained.
" You talk about peace and you kill cause its fun. You made us very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." I finished saying.
" Ooh. It burns you to have come so close. To have the tesseract, the power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." Loki coldly stated.
"Yah, well, let me know if real power wants a magazine or something." Fury sarcastically said, as unfolded his hands from behind his back.
I stifled a laugh as I saw Loki's flabbergasted and angered expression as we walk off, Director Fury first then me walking off and leaving Loki and his dark thoughts all alone in the glass cell.