Chapter 4: Germany

Amelia POV
We landed in Germany and saw this guy wearing weird clothes with antlers on his head. Reindeer games.
"I said KNEEL!" Antlers yelled. Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front of him. "Is this not your simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble of power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end. you will always kneel." As the words rosenate to the kneeling crowd, and elder german man defuses to kneel and stands, heroic.
"Not to men like you." The old man said.
"There are no men like me." Antlers said.
"There are always men like you." The old man insisted.
"Look to your elders, people. Let him be an example." Reindeer games said. Antlers is about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue. Just as the energy beam shoots out, Captain America arrives. He dives just in time and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking reindeer games on his butt.
"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said.
"The soldier. A man out of time." Reindeer games said as he stood up.
"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve said as the Jet arrives. A machine gun is pointed at reindeer games.
"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha ordered. So reindeer games' name is Loki. Like greased lighting, Loki sends a blast of blue at the jet. Natasha maneuvers just in time, giving Steve the time to throw his shield at Loki. Loki flings Steve to the ground. Steve throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. Steve, using all the moves as a boxer, is knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, Loki points the tip of the scepter on Steve's helmet.
"Not today." Steve says as he flips Loki over and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs Steve and flips him over.
"The guy's all over the place." Natasha said, suddenly AC/DCs "Shoot to Thrill" overdriven the jets speakers.
"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" I heard dad's cocky voice as both Loki and Steve look to the sky. Dad comes flying over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki to the ground. Iron Man touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.
"Make you move Reindeer Games." Dad said. Really?!, I came up with that! Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armor materializes away.
"Good move." Dad says as he handcuffs Loki and pushes him in the jet.
"Mr. Stark." Steve says as they both get on the jet. Natasha starts to talk to Director Fury through her earpiece.
"I don't like it." Steve says to dad as they stood on the jet.
"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Dad asks cockily.
"I don't remember it being ever that easy. The guys a wallop." Steve said.
"Still, you're pretty spry, for an older fellow. what's your thing? Pilates?" Dad antagonized.
"What?" Steve asked having no clue what the heck dad was saying.
"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know, doing time as a capsicle." Dad said to Steve, he looked at dad, finally meeting his ego match.
"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said.
"Yeah, there's a lot of thing Fury doesn't tell you." Dad said as thunder and lighting nearly hit the jet, causing it to shake violently.