Chapter 2: Stark Tower

Thor POV
I landed softly on the balcony of the Man or Iron's tower, making sure that I did not wake up my niece. I tried to knock softly on the Man of Iron's glass door, and he came running down the stairs.
" What do you need Thor?" He asked, looking agitated.
" I need you to take care of my niece-Amelia." I stated, holding out the baby stuff for him.
"Fine" He said. Tony took all the baby stuff and put them in one of his extra rooms. He came back down and took Amelia from my hands into his arms. "I bid you fare well Man of Iron!" I exclaimed, softly with a sad smile on my face. I turned around and told Heimdall to open the Bifrost. And went back to Asgard, not knowing what my own brother was planning to do.

Tony POV
I watched as Thor left and turned around to the sound of the elevator doors opening, and Pepper stepping out. What in the hell am I supposed to do with a kid?
"Tony, I'm home!" Pepper exclaimed as she stepped out of the elevator and looked at me then to Amelia then back at me.
" Tony, were on earth did you get this cute little girl".she said coming over and cooing over Amelia.
"This is Thor's niece Amelia he told me to look after her from now on ever since Loki attacked that town in New Mexico." I explained.
"So she's ours until the time is right to tell her who her real father is?" Pepper questioned still cooing over Amelia.
"Yes, Pepper." I said. Pepper took Amelia from my arms and took her up stairs to Amelia's new room and put her in the crib to get her ready for bed and kissed her goodnight.
"Goodnight Amelia." Pepper whispered, leaving the room. I smiled at the kid before walking out of the room, and into Pepper and I's room and fell asleep.