Chapter 1: Taken

Thor POV
I walked to the throne room, at my rather's request.
"Father." I said, kneeling down.
"I need a favor of you." He said, I nodded standing up.
"Yes, what is it?" I asked him. He sighed as sigh of sadness and regret.
"I need you to take my only grandchild, Amelia, to Migard." He said.
"What! I cannot, if Loki finds out, he will not be very happy!" I exploded at my father without meaning too.
"My decision is final, you leave now." He ordered, looking away from me.
" You are making a grave mistake." I said, turning and walking out of the throne towards Loki's chambers. I walked into Loki's chambers and took the sleeping Amelia from her bed and put her into my arms. I turned around and I saw my brother standing behind me.
" Thor what are you doing with my daughter?" Loki questioned suspiciously while looking at his daughter in my arms.
"Father told me to take her to Midgard were she won't end up like you." I explained calmly not wanting to anger him, but that did not seem to work out so well.
"She won't end up like me, I know what's best for her, she WILL stay here and grow up to be a proper Asgardian Lady, then a rouge on the streets of Midgard!" He exclaimed angrily, turning into his Frost Giant form.
"I am sorry brother, it is father's choice not mine, Heimdall open the Bifrost." I said sadly. I took one last look at Loki before disappearing to Midgard. I landed on Stark Towers where the Man of Iron lives.

Back on Asgard
Loki POV
I stood there just staring at the spot where my own brother was holding my precious Amelia. I will get her back even if I have to try to take over Midgard again just to be with her.
I think I will do that, I will take over Midgard again and have MY daughter also.