Chapter 5: Meeting Thor

Amelia POV
The Jet shakes more violently as the thunder and lightening clash together, in a epic battle, to see which one owns the sky.
"Where's all that coming from?"Natasha and I asked at the same time.
I look over at Loki who looks worried, I smirked.
"What's the matter? Afraid of a little lightning?" I taunted him, whiling still smirking.
" I'm not very fond of what follows." He said looking over at me.
I look at him like he's high. Suddenly something lands on the jet, with a loud thud and tears door off.
' A man ' I thought. I looked at him closely, he's wearing the same style clothes as Loki, but has medium short blonde hair, and more muscular, and he's holding a hammer. He snatches up Loki and flies with him off the jet.
"Now there's Thor." Dad stated sarcastically. Natasha looks at him with question.
" Is he another Asgardian?" She question.
" Is he a friendly?" Steve asked.
"Yes and yes. If he frees Loki or kills him the tesseract is lost." Dad stated, but looked as if he knew something we didn't. Dad gets ready to jump off the jet and chase after the man.
" We need a plan of attack?" Natasha said, trying to steer the jet.
" I have a plan. Attack." Steve said. Dad and Steve jump out of the jet after the man and Loki.
" I'd sit this one out Emily." Natasha said as I was getting ready to jump out myself.
" I don't see how I can." I said slightly insulted that she would want me to miss all the fun.
"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." She explained. I looked at her in disbelief.
" There's only one god, Natasha. And I'm pretty sure that he doesn't dress like that." I stated smartly and stubbornly before jumping out of the jet to chase after Steve, my dad, the big blonde dude with muscles, and Loki.