Chapter 14 battle: part 2

Amelia POV
Through my earpiece I heard that Natasha can close the portal. I laughed knowing that we will win.
"Close it." Steve said. I agreed.
"Wait."I head Tony say,"I have a nuke coming in, and it's gonna blow in 5 minutes." I heard Natasha gasp. So the government is gonna blow up Manhattan.
"And I know where to put it." Tony said, the cocky bastard. Accuse my French. I turned back to see a chitauri charging at me. I moved my hand in a zigzag motion and the chitauri got impaled on a broken street light.
I spent the next two minutes looking in the sky frantically for Tony. I spot him overhead and heading upwards towards the portal, until he disappears into it.
I waited for Tony to come flying out, but he never did. A huge explosion went off inside the portal.
"Close, it" Steve said.

I had tears in my eyes, knowing that the man who has been like a father to me for fifteen years is not coming back. The portal started to close rapidly, I silently prayed that Tony is still alive.
I look up and see a speck of red and gold. Tony! I jumped for joy. I look more closely and realize that he's not slowing down.
I watched as the hulk jumped from the side of a building and catch Tony in the air then set him on the ground. I ran towards both of them, and watched as Steve tore off his helmet.
Tony was breathing heavily, his heart slowing. I kept thinking that he might not make it, which brought tears to my eyes.
The hulk let out a roar and I jumped, it also scared the hell out of Tony too, his breathing went back to normal in one gulp. I hugged him gently around the waist.
The hulk decided to take up his revenge on my father, he smashed Loki left and right a couple times then slammed him one last time to create a Loki sized dent in the floor.
"Now that's a hulk smash." I laughed heartedly. My father did not find that amusing as he glared at me. I shrugged at him.
I scowled at him as he sat up to face the Avengers. "If it's all the to you," he said as he raised him arms ," I'll take that drink now."