Chapter 12: Attack

Amelia's Pov

I as I walked into the room, I saw that everyone was fighting, and then an explosion when off, and one of the engines got blown up, while we got thrown in every direction.
I landed on my back, and hit my head. I touched my head and felt a sticky wet substance on it. When I looked at my hand I saw blood.
"Crap!" I whispered yelled. I got up from the floor and almost falling over, I walked down a hallway. I tried to find a safe way to my room. I stumbled aimlessly through the halls, all I heard was the alarms blaring over and over. I didn't have time to see a chitauri soldier sneak up behind me and lift me on its shoulder.
"Put me down you bloody idiot!!" I yelled, as hit his back and head. But no vail. So I dropped kicked him. He dropped me and dropped to the ground holding his head in pain.
I made a run for it, I dashed down the hallway, turned right and bumped into a hard toned chest.
I looked up to see my father.
"You are coming with me." Loki demanded. I shook in fear.
"No I'm not." I said, " Help somebody!!!"
"Amelia where are you?" I heard Tony yell through my earpiece.
"Loki has me-" was all I got out before I felt a pain in the back of my head and a blur of something green and black picking me up. Then darkness.