"As long as he ain't a weirdo," Xavi shrugged. He watched over Javen like she was his sister, because they grew up together. Lots of people assumed that they were together, especially in high school, but they were both very quick about shutting rumors down—so it wouldn't effect their teenage love lives.

"I would have pepper sprayed his black ass if he was," she curled her lip up. "I don't got time for these childish ass weirdo niggas. We 20 something," she rolled her eyes. Javen was also single because she was very strict and serious about who she shared her energy with, she hated wasting her time on anyone.

"We know, crazy ass," Tyler chuckled. He, on the other hand was in a...situationship with a girl named Erica. Javen and Xavion didn't ask him any questions, they treated her kindly when she came around but when he brought somebody else around, or they saw Erica with somebody else, they simply minded their business.

Xavion believed it was because he never really got over his ex, but if he said that to Ty, he was liable to get yelled at, then he would have to fight him.

As kind and gentle as Xavion was, he had a bad temper problem as a kid. He was picked at for being quiet often, he was picked at for being darker skinned, and as he got older people would tease his sister for the same thing as well as her weight or the way she talked as a hard of hearing person. He found himself defending his sisters as well as himself physically.

Instead of just allowing him to continue to get angry and fight, Selena called her old friend Anthony—who she knew ran a gym near them and put him in the junior boxing classes. Anthony instilled lots of discipline into Xavi and taught him that hurting people who hurt him was not a good solution to his problems.

Naturally, it took two or three more fights for him to understand that.

But he was much better now and rarely ever had issues with his temper, unless he was yelled at. He despised being yelled at, and he hated when his sisters were messed with. Either of those things were liable to set him off, but luckily they never happened.

"Dymond why didn't you ask daddy to take you?" Desireé signed to Dymond as they both sat in the DMV with her

"Dymond why didn't you ask daddy to take you?" Desireé signed to Dymond as they both sat in the DMV with her. She needed to take her driver's test today, and while they didn't mind going, their dad was at home, and both siblings lived out of the way.

 She needed to take her driver's test today, and while they didn't mind going, their dad was at home, and both siblings lived out of the way