chapter twenty-four

mattia
mattia: FUCK!!

I yelled as I ran my fingers through my scalp.

alejandro: she has my Apple Watch on her, but my phones destroyed so there's no point in tracking her.

alvaro: well can Kairis nerds somehow still track it?!

kairi: no, the SIM card was completely destroyed. We can't do find my iPhone or anything connected.

roshaun: she'll have to text or call us from the Apple Watch.

mattia: so what does that mean?

Kairi: ..we wait.

mattia: I'm not sitting on my ass, waiting for Calli to call us from a fucking apple watch when she's been kidnapped! she might not ever even get a chance to use it!!

I stormed out of the house, calling in the soldiers to help out. We needed all hands on deck, because we had a war on our hands.

calli
I woke up, with my hands tied behind a chair, and my feet strapped together. I had this big shining light on me, making it hard to see, but I made out a few figures.

Calli: who are you?

A man approached me, anger filled his eyes.

man: tell me why, my daughter hasn't returned home in two days?

Calli: uhhh I cant answer that dude, might wanna call th-

man: Lena. Lena Allison, was her name. I sent her on a mission...but she never returned. Now I knew the teenage imbeciles would be near impossible to catch but you?

He said stepping closer.

man: Your new, and important to them so it was a win-win. The baby sister....I've really out done myself this time.

I sat unamused as he chuckled to himself.

Calli: you really thought you did sum💀

The mans smile dimmed.

Calli: I killed your daughter, not them.

Manz was angry😭

man: what?

Calli: is your hearing right- I said I killed Lena. I stabbed her in the neck and stomach, had her bleed out, tossed her in a garbage bag, poured gasoline in it, and burned her in the bag. You heard that?

man: where is she?!?

He demanded.

Calli: a rotting, burnt corpse at the bottom of a cliff, where I tossed her off of. The animals probably ate the rest of her remains by now.

The man paced around frantically.

Calli: the animals had a lovely ✨b a r b e q u e✨ that day 🥰

The man came up and socked me right in the face.

Calli: oh hell nah- lemme out this ain't a fair fight!! Lemme beat your ass right now!!

man: you....you will PAY for this!! I'll make you suffer. For Lena.

He left the room, prolly to go cry. Whatever, she was a bitch. I stretched out my arms, untying my feet. I got out of the duct-tape like 3 minutes ago💀 I just had to make it seem like I couldn't get out. Once I was upright and standing, I walked around, and found a light switch. Jeez it was so depressing in here. I walked around for a bit, cracking my neck. It's so boring in here omg. I sat down in the chair, and lifted my leg, taking the watch.