chapter twenty-one

calli
I was left in my room, alone. I looked around, and everything just seemed...more grey. Jack pranced up to me, trying to have cuddles, but those didn't seem appealing anymore. I walked into my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror; with cuts and bruises. Dirt all over me. I stripped down, naked and turned the shower on. Once it got to the right temperature, I stepped in and felt as the steaming hot water poured over my body, dirt and blood washing down the drain. I felt tears stream and my body shut down. I sat down, curled up in a ball, letting the water hit my back. Everything was horrible, I was horrible.

After my shower, I changed into a big sweater and super big sweatpants. I got in bed, laying on my side with Jack curled up next to me. I didn't fall asleep, I just laid there, awake and numb.

mattia
Mattia: Get him in the chair and tie him up.

I said as I loaded the guns on the table. We waited for 2 minutes before I hit him across the face, he woke up.

Kairi: so it's okay to treat a woman like that?

Man: man I just-

Mattia: I'm gonna make you suffer in ways you couldn't even imagine. You'll wish you were dead.

They grabbed a gun, and shot him in the leg. He yelled in pain.

man: so what your just gonna shoot me repeatedly until I bleed out?! Is that your big plan?!

mattia: oh...make no mistake, you hurt someone that we deeply care about- someone that i deeply care about...

I said getting closer and crouching down on my feet. I held a knife in my hand, admiring it. I looked at him.

mattia: they call me the king of torture for a reason.

I swiftly chopped off his thumb, as he hollered and hyperventilated.

mattia: my piranhas haven't been fed in a while...

I picked up the thumb and walked over, removing the lid and throwing it in there. I smiled at the sight of them toppling over each other, fighting for the fresh finger. I made my way towards the man once more, dusting myself off. You could tell he was in pain. Good.

mattia: I'll leave you here for now, might come back later for some more if I feel like it. I'm gonna make you our personal body bag. If I ever need to punch something? I'll just go here. Same with everyone else in this room.

They all sat there, quiet and serious. I looked over at them.

mattia: you can have your fun now.

They smiled and all walked towards him, I left the room smiling.

man: no, no pleas- AHHH!!

That, is my favorite sound in the whole wide world 😌 I walked up to my room and changed. I kinda left the hospital like, unexpected. I'm still supposed to be in there but Calli got kidnapped so I ripped my IV out and sprinted down the hall.

Once I was changed into cleaner clothes, I left my room and went down the hall to Calli's room. I knocked lightly on the door, before opening it and seeing Jack, wiggling his tail at the foot of the door. I saw Calli, sound asleep. I lightly chuckled and let Jack through.

mattia: hey buddy, let's get something in your stomach.

I shut the door and walked into the kitchen to feed Jack and take him out. I pet Jack and sat on the couch, thinking.
— the next day —
mattia
I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it to see Lena.

Lena: why aren't you in a hospital?!

Mattia: something came up, calm down.

Lena: well, I gotta check up on you.