chapter six

Calli
Mattia: hi Calli what day is it?

Calli: umm....  Tuesday, June 4th

I said as I read the date off of Kairis phone.

Mattia: alright thanks.

We had all just woken up, and I wanted to do something. The boys all were doing paperwork and discussing big people shit. It was boring, so I went upstairs. It was fairly hot outside, and I remembered they had a pool area. I wanted to tan and maybe even swim a bit. I looked through my new clothes and picked out a bathing suit. (i likes this bathing suit :)

I was a little insecure but hey, everyone is

I was a little insecure but hey, everyone is. Why do you think I think to wear baggy clothing? I threw on a big oversized kiss tshirt and some sunglasses, along with a towel before I walked downstairs and past the dining room and opened the sliding glass door.

Mattia: where are you going?

He said looking me up and down.

Calli: outside to tan.

I closed the door behind me and walked on the warm concrete, pulling up a chair and facing towards the sun. I stripped from my shirt and laid out on the chair. The hot sun, felt good on my skin.

mattia
Mattia: alright anyone, dishes?

Alvaro and Kairi handed me both a plate and a cup and I took it with me to the kitchen. I rinsed then before placing them on the towel to air-dry when I looked through the window to see the sun. I saw Calli tanning on the chair. Wow...I didn't know it did that.

I didn't even realize how long I was staring at her for until...

Kairi: jeez mattia our water bill is gonna double just from you-

He noticed me staring out the window. He rushed over and looked at Calli. He smiled at me.

Kairi: were you eyeing Cal-

I covered his mouth.

Mattia: SHHH!!! I was not! Get back to work on your nerds!!

Kairi tried holding back a smile as he turned around and went back into the dining room.

Kairi
I smiled big as I sat in my chair.

Roshaun: aww did Mairi have a moment?

Kairi: omg guys okay so mattia was eyes Calli!

I whisper screamed.

Roshaun: ahh your capping!!

Kairi: deadass!!

Alvaro: omg omg

Alejandro: what does this mean?!

Kairi: well I don't kn-

We all acted like we were working as Mattia entered the room. He sat down as we kept our heads down, trying to avoid eye contact.

Mattia: guys...you okay?