chapter three

I did this weird walk(video up top for reference) and skipped ahead of the group. Now, even though I was a bruh girl at heart, I kinda felt like a princess.

Mattia: so what are we doing? Justice? Forever 21?

Mattia was forced to be here because the guard had some family event. He doesn't trust me to be alone with Kai and Alvaro. Roshaun was sleeping when we left, but he's still here on FaceTime:)

Calli: ew absolutely not. Maybe Forever 21 for some tops, but never that.

We walked through the crowded hallway of the mall, earning eyes from all around. My social anxiety started to really kick in hehe. I started walking towards GAP but...

Roshaun: GIRL- I swear if you walk into the mf gap store where the little boy khaki shorts and mermaid sequined shirts be imma throw you in the pit myself

Calli: but-

Roshaun: What's your last name

Calli: Morris, why?

Roshaun: Calli mothafuckin Morris I will jump through this phone screen and pull you and yo weave back in here.

Calli: HAHA FINEEE

We walked over to hot topic, where I find some sick graphic tees and some amazing jeans that im obsessed with. I also headed over to foot locker for the best shoes, because ya know ya girls shoe game gotta be on point.

Calli: mattia which one do you think looks better?

I said turning around and holding up the same shirt but in two different colors, one at a time. He leaned against the wall, puzzled.

Mattia: I'm still trying to figure out why the hell you-

Calli: listen if you expected me to be some chick, begging and sobbing for my life, then your not gonna get her because that's just not me. I don't really fear death at the moment.

Alvaro: why not?

Calli: because I've got nothing the lose. *dramatic pause* You've got the wrong girl.

They looked at each other, then back at me.

M&A: red.

Calli: excellent

I said smiling as I put the yellow one back onto the rack.

Calli: come on let's go check out, I wanna get to the next store.

Mattia: Calli we've been here for over TWO HOURS

Calli: and we'll be here for another tWo hOuRs

I walked out of the store, and pranced down the hall of fashion stores.
———
I walked through the front doors smiling, and headed to the kitchen. Mattia, Kairi, and Alvaro followed behind me, out of breath as they all tried fitting through the doors with multiple shopping bags spilling from everywhere.

Alvaro: A LITTLE HELP?!?

Alejandro and Roshaun laughed as they took a few bags, by a few I mean 7 bags each:) I turned around at the sight of them, smiling.

Calli: oh right! Im so sorry!

I walked over and took a single bag from Kairis hand. They looked tired as hell💀

Calli: come on guys!

I yelled as I skipped up the steps to my room. They all looked at Mattia.

Alejandro: you regretting giving her a room on the 3rd floor yet?

Mattia: oh shut up

They said out of breath. They followed up the steps. When we made it to my room, I burst open the door and waited for the boys to throw everything on the bed. They threw themselves on the bed as well. Soon enough they were all asleep on my bed. I giggled before taking covers and placing them, over their bodies. I turned the fan on full blast, and closed the door behind me.