chapter ten

calli
I woke up to my alarm. Today's the day of the annual alliance...and my birthday but no one cares about that. I'm finally 18, and I can actually use my parents fortune. I waited for a minute or two because usually Kairi comes to wake me up. I guess not today, so I got out of bed and walked downstairs where it was all to quiet.

Kairi
Kairi: SHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Mattia: I'm sorry I-

Kairi: GET DOWN!!

I whisper screamed, I swear they suck at this.

Roshaun: Bitch you gon be the one blowin our cover with your "SHHH" don't be telling me to "SHHHH"

the boys: SHHHH!!!!

I saw her walk past us and head to the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes and took out a pan.

Alejandro: she wants to make us breakfast on HER birthday?? poor girl.

Calli
I was about to make some eggs for us when I heard something behind me. I turned around with the pan, ready to swing when I saw all the boys sitting around the other side of the island. I smiled and relaxed. Then I saw a mini cake that spelled out "happy birthday Calli!" carried by Alejandro. I smiled big.

the boys: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLI!!!

Calli: how did you know?!

Kairi: well when they gave me your information that also included your birthdate.

omg I'm so dumb.

Alvaro: n e wayz...we got you gifts!!

Roshaun: now sit down so we can give them to you.

I laughed as I sat down, burying myself into my hoodie and waiting as Kairi set his phone up and pressed record.

Kairi: I wanna get your reaction for our gifts because they're AMAZING!

I literally could not stop smiling ahh.

Alvaro: okay first up is me!

He took out a box and handed it to me. I opened it and gasped.

Calli: Alvaro I love it! Wait- this looks expensive how much did this cost??

Alvaro: don't worry about it.

Calli: guys I'm serious don't spend all your money on me!

Roshaun: well if you mad about expensive gifts you boutta be hella pissed.

He said laughing and looking at all the boys, they all laughed. I rolled my eyes and smirked before carefully putting it aside and thanking Alvaro.

Roshaun: ahh okay my turn.

He brought out a huge box and set it down. I got up and started to unwrap it. Once it was all off I squealed in excitement. It was a mirror, but one with the lights that go around. Almost identical to the one I wanted.