Chapter Fourteen

Zya's P.O.V

"Omg this one is nice too" Flo gushed picking up a royal blue gown. "I think this is better" Lily said holding up a peach gown.

This has been going on for over three hours now, we have been trying to decide which gown I should wear to the party but they wear either too flashy, too plain, too common, too long or too short.

Rose, Flo and Lily came over immediately after my breakfast and dragged me upstairs with multiple shopping bags in their hands.

"How about you pick Zya" Rose suggested looking at me "I don't know what to pick, they all look nice" I said shrugging.

"There has to be a special one" Lily said "How about you try on dresses instead of just looking at them" Flo suggested and I sighed.

Normally, I just picked whatever I saw and paired it with a beautiful jewelry but they rejected that saying they wanted me to look "special".

"Since you are not ready to choose a dress I will get started on your makeup" Lily said bringing out her makeup box.

She pulled me to a chair in front of the mirror and kept on squeezing and dabbing things on my face. After about 45 minutes she took out some kind of spray and used it on my face.

She said it makes my makeup stay longer or something like that. "And I'm done" Lily announced looking proud of whatever she did on my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Is this really me I asked myself

Of course it's you dumbass who else my crazy ass mind Erin sassed me (Yes I named my mind don't judge me)

Shut up stupid I replied

We are the same person which means you are indirectly stupid Erin said but I decided to ignore her.

She used blue eyeshadow on my eye making my emerald green eyes pop she also used some other shit I don't know I don't know about but damn do I look amazing.

"Oh my God you look gorgeous" Flo said smiling "Yeah, you look exquisite like a very expensive painting" Rose said with a huge sincere smile and I smiled back.

"Thanks guys" I said hugging them "Oh it's alright but we aren't done yet" Rose said "Yep we still need to do your hair" Flo said.

She pulled out some hair products and started working my hair. She was extremely gentle and she seemed to know what she was doing.

"Tada" She said making me look at the mirror and dare I say damn. She curled my hair and rolled part of it into a flower shape.

"Thank you so much" I said "Oh it's nothing now we have to find the perfect dress" Flo said and looked at Rose who was the designer out of the three.

"Okay, so while you were doing your hair and makeup I found the perfect dress" She said and brought out a lavender gown with flower patterns on it. It looked incredible.

This is definitely the one Erin said

Sure is I agreed with her

"Go get dressed" Lily said nudging me towards the closet.

After ten minutes I was done "How do I look" I asked as I stepped out "Oh" Flo started "My" Lily continued "God" Rose finished. "I will take that as a compliment" I joked "Damn! You look incredible" Flo said whistling and I laughed "Thank you so much guys" I thanked them.

 "I will take that as a compliment" I joked "Damn! You look incredible" Flo said whistling and I laughed "Thank you so much guys" I thanked them