Chapter Twelve

I've probably mentioned this person before but she's been such a great help to me so this chapter is dedicated toimaginator33. Thanks for all the advice and guidance.

Nico's P.O.V (Surprise)

She failed the test, she called someone I guess it's partially my fault but I didn't think she would actually want to leave. I frowned and took a sip of the soda I was holding, after what happened last time I decided to stop drinking. I couldn't lose her not now not ever.

"Tell her" Aiden said for what had to be the thousandth time today. "I can't, not yet at least not until she trusts me" I said "Don't you get it she won't trust you until you tell her"he said and left. I sighed and stood up I went to the balcony. Maybe Aiden's right I should tell her.

I went to her room and knocked I knew Natalie had left so I could talk to her. "Come in" I heard the voice I've been yearning to hear for days "Hey" I said as I opened the door. Immediately she saw me the happy expression on her face fell and if I said it didn't hurt I would be lying.

"What do you want" she asked me monotonously "I need to talk to you" I said, she looked at me and nodded "I know you called your friend" I told her and I saw the panic in her eyes.

"Uhmmm a-about that -" she started but I cut her off before she could continue "I'm not mad, it was actually kinda my fault" I said and she hesitantly nodded "I need to tell y-" I said but I was cut off by a noise downstairs. I frowned "Excuse me" I said and went to check downstairs to see my brother holding Catherine.

"Nico, oh my gosh thank God you came your good for nothing brother won't let me in" She said and glared at Aiden.

You know that feeling you have that when you are about to rectify a mistake something ruins it.

Well that something or should I say someone is Catherine. "What do you want" I asked her after telling Aiden to leave her alone "Is that how you greet your girlfriend Nico" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You are not my girlfriend Catherine" I stated "You keep saying that but who do you come to when you need a relief" She asked smirking. Now I regret not listening to Aiden about her.

"You can leave now Catherine" I said but her attention seems to be on something else. I look back and saw Zya holding a can of Ice cream. I would have thought she looked cute if not for the she-devil beside me.

"Oh, are you Nico's whore well your services are no longer needed cause his girlfriend is back" she said and attached her filthy hands to my neck.

I pushed her away "She's not a whore and you are not my girlfriend" I said talking to Zya than her. "Are you still mad at me? Come on you know you missed me you can't possibly throw me out" She said "Gerald" I said and he came immediately.

Gerald was one of my many bodyguards "Escort her out" I said and her eyes widened in disbelief. She kept on screaming as Gerald dragged her out.

"Well that was interesting" Zya said still licking her ice cream "Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see that" I apologized "It's okay, I'm going to bed now" She said and went upstairs and I felt like strangling Catherine.

I just remembered I couldn't tell Zya why she was here. Could this week get any worse?

I'm glad you asked Nico and the answer is yes, yes it could.

Anyway, two updates in a day 😏

I'm still gonna update tonight but unfortunately it's not a chapter but do not fret for I shall update soon

Toodles lovelies

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️